RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

What film? i can only see a red x.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl......UP by Pixar..........and disney.

6a00d83451b75569e201156fad0376970c-800wi

New Moon --- 3/10. Only redeeming qualities of the movie was the Porsche at the end and the good looking women in the movie.

Just finished Band of Brothers for about the fourth time-
9/10

Almost faultless!

Severed - 2/10

Dumb people, boring zombies, no laughs or scares = crap zombie movie. It was just: a zombie appears, someone hits it. Another zombie appears, someone else hits it; no suspense whatsoever. The scene in the lab was absolutely pointless! I mean, what happened with the zombies there? And the ending is one of the worst I've seen, terrible!

My Name is Bruce 6/10
Not a great movie, by any stretch of the imagination. But I always enjoy Bruce Campbell and it was a pretty decent job of spoofing him and his B movie career. Probably not for everyone, but if you like The Bruce you'll probably enjoy it.

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (BBC Series) 6/10
Never saw this before, but much preferred it to the weakass movie we got a few years ago.

Blackballed: The Bobby Dukes Story 4/10
Never knew there was a comedy about paintball; had a surprisingly good cast... but was fairly uninspired and one I would recommend not bothering with.

Muppets Take Manhattan 5/10
Man did I love this movie when I was a kid, just goes to show children are dumb :lol Still fun to watch, but don't think the Muppets should have been made into movies; the original show is just soooo much better.

Monster Camp 7/10
Really fun documentary about LARPing. Some interesting people and a cool view of what is undeinably about the nerdiest hobby out there. My action figure collection never looked so normal and mainstream than after watching this flick :lol

American Zombie 6/10
An interesting idea for a zombie mockumentary, but ultimately doesn't quite live up to the potential.

My Name is Bruce 6/10
Not a great movie, by any stretch of the imagination. But I always enjoy Bruce Campbell and it was a pretty decent job of spoofing him and his B movie career. Probably not for everyone, but if you like The Bruce you'll probably enjoy it.

Never saw this before, but much preferred it to the weakass movie we got a few years ago.

Never knew there was a comedy about paintball; had a surprisingly good cast... but was fairly uninspired and one I would recommend not bothering with.

Man did I love this movie when I was a kid, just goes to show children are dumb :lol Still fun to watch, but don't think the Muppets should have been made into movies; the original show is just soooo much better.

Monster Camp 7/10
Really fun documentary about LARPing. Some interesting people and a cool view of what is undeinably about the nerdiest hobby out there. My action figure collection never looked so normal and mainstream than after watching this flick :lol

American Zombie 6/10
An interesting idea for a zombie mockumentary, but ultimately doesn't quite live up to the potential.

Thats quite a weekend you had there!

My Name is Bruce 6/10

Monster Camp 7/10

American Zombie 6/10
Not often i see a list of films that i've not seen at least one of the films but your list is one of them. :lol

Just finished Band of Brothers for about the fourth time-
9/10

Almost faultless!

Yes, amazing! I've been on this WW2 kick lately, and watched Conspiracy and Judgment and Nuremberg - both amazing.

Still need to see Band of Brothers on bluray.

Thats quite a weekend you had there!

I was on-call for work which means I was pretty much stuck at home waiting for a call that never came :lol

That mixed with instant movies from Netflix (thanks PS3) was a recipe for sloth :lol

I think it was called Planet 51? It was okay, cutesie. I'd give it a 5/10. My parents dragged me to it, I had never heard of it before I was sitting in the theater watching it.

I think it was called Planet 51? It was okay, cutesie. I'd give it a 5/10. My parents dragged me to it, I had never heard of it before I was sitting in the theater watching it.

d00d

You didn't want to go see the New Moonz?

Back