RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Seeing Avatar tonight at 10 PM. In preparation, watching Aliens and The Abyss (Dir cuts of course) to celebrate Cameron's return to science fiction. F the naysayers, Cameron is great!

Saw this movie last night. Tiger Woods' wife, if you're reading this, I highly recommend this movie:D...9/10

deadly-delicious.jpg

The Hangover 9/10

Dude I just got done watching it too and I laughed so hard I was crying and my dog was barking at me! :rotfl

Inglorious Basterds

Another great movie! 9 out of 10. Love Tarantino! :rock Pitt's character was hysterical!

Dude I just got done watching it too and I laughed so hard I was crying and my dog was barking at me! :rotfl Inglorious Basterds Another great movie! 9 out of 10. Love Tarantino! :rock Pitt's character was hysterical!
I got Inglorious Basterds too! I'm saving that for tomorrow. :rock I laughed to the point of tears at The Hangover. :rotfl

I got Inglorious Basterds too! I'm saving that for tomorrow. :rock I laughed to the point of tears at The Hangover. :rotfl

Dude that movie. Hahaha! She doesn't even like semen thats how I know! Hahaha I died ????ing died.

Just watched the Hangover as well. 9/10

Loved when Allen was coming down the escalator dressed like Rainman.

I died at Mike Tyson and when that toothless dude calmed down the baby in the backseat and then he started freaking out. :lol

So many good parts. This is one of those movies that even gets better with repeated viewings. Glad I bought it! :cool:

So many good parts. This is one of those movies that even gets better with repeated viewings. Glad I bought it! :cool:

It definitely does!! I watched it last weekend for the second time, and I found Allan's random comments, really funny!!!

"Hey guys, when's the next Haley's comet? " :lol :lol :lol

The Hangover was/is the best comedy of the past 5-10 years imo. Absolutely hysterical! You guys should check out the bonus photos on the BR or DVD. :lol

The Hangover was/is the best comedy of the past 5-10 years imo. Absolutely hysterical! You guys should check out the bonus photos on the BR or DVD. :lol
My brother went to high school with the guy who played the dumbass with the beard. :)

Back