RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Christmas With The Kranks - 7/10

A few good laughs mixed in amongst all the fluff.

OMG The best film i've seen in years i loved it and 3D is amazing i wanna go watch it again! :rock :rock :rock

Really? Wow, can't wait to see it on Tuesday! :rock

Yeah really! i don't care what anyone says this film is amazing that amazing i wanted to go straight back in and i'm never like that with anything. Also it was my first 3D film and my jaw was on the floor it was insane so real you may as well have been there with them.

:banana :banana :banana :banana

Movie plot, fairly familiar, 8/10
Effects, 15/10 UNBELIEVABLE!
Experience, PRICELESS!
Go see it! Best movie of the year by far for me. No comparisons. Nothing in the same league experience-wise to compare it to this year.

AVATAR - 10/10 - I don't give movies a 10 often. There are too many people here that do that to several "geek" movies, but Avatar is not one of those. Saw it at the new AMC IMAX in OKC. The CGI is flawless. Nothing ever put on the screen compares to it. The movement of everything on the screen was amazing. It had a good story that kept you interested. And as I said earlier, it is Pocahontas in space. My wife even enjoyed it, so that says a lot lol.

Cameron is my favorite director: T1 and T2, Aliens, True Lies are all at the top of my lists. The man can not only SHOW you a story, he can tell it. A must see.

Last edited:

Damn snow storm had to hit me on the day it came out and I was going to go. It couldn't have happened during the work week, it had to happen on the weekend. :slap

Damn snow storm had to hit me on the day it came out and I was going to go. It couldn't have happened during the work week, it had to happen on the weekend. :slap

Just your luck that Drew. :rolleyes: :(

:lol That ain't a bad idea. :lol

Yeah just duct tape their legs to the hood of your car and tell them to hold tight to the shovel. Oh and also tell them to tilt their shovels off to the sides so the snow doesn't pile up in front of the moving car. ;)

Yeah just duct tape their legs to the hood of your car and tell them to hold tight to the shovel. Oh and also tell them to tilt their shovels off to the sides so the snow doesn't pile up in front of the moving car. ;)

That's a great improvement to my idea as you'd be able to drive faster. :rock :lol

That's a great improvement to my idea as you'd be able to drive faster. :rock :lol

We should go into business together .............. we'd make a killing this year. :D We just need some desperate immigrants to make it happen.

We can name our company "Roy and Jay's Duct Snow Removal"

AVATAR - 10/10 - I don't give movies a 10 often. There are too many people here that do that to several "geek" movies, but Avatar is not one of those. Saw it at the new AMC IMAX in OKC. The CGI is flawless. Nothing ever put on the screen compares to it. The movement of everything on the screen was amazing. It had a good story that kept you interested. And as I said earlier, it is Pocahontas in space. My wife even enjoyed it, so that says a lot lol.

Cameron is my favorite director: T1 and T2, Aliens, True Lies are all at the top of my lists. The man can not only SHOW you a story, he can tell it. A must see.

Truer words have never been spoken. I was looking at his resume of films he's directed and I have yet to be disappointed. Spielberg was my favorite director, but now that i think back upon it there were some Spielberg films I didn't enjoy too much. So I guess that makes Cameron my new number 1! :lol

i think that's what we call up here a canadian snowplow :D

btw, watched Angels and Demons the other night and i have to say it was way better than the Davinci Code imo 8/10

also Public Enemy with Johnny Depp was a great surprise also. 7/10

Back