RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Avatar (aka dances with smurfs) 10/10 - Phenomenal! I loved it cant wait to see it on Imax

American Pie presents Book of Love 3/10

Wasn't very good at all. The girls were good looking but that's the only positive in this movie. The movie had no humor or heart. You couldn't get behind any of the characters in the movie. It's understandable why this is a direct to DVD/Blu Ray release. I mean a Stifler gets boned by a Moose in this movie (excuse the language, I don't know how else to describe it). I mean really?? I don't mean to throw a spoiler out there, but this is the type garbage that the screenwriter delivers in this movie...

Silent Hill 7/10 I liked this movie a lot more than I thought I would, which is probably why it took me so long to give it a look. Great effects and even had some nice nods to the original video game.

Nice to see that pretty much everyone else agrees about Avatars greatness!!! Another classic by the master! Saw it twice already and I still want to see it again!

American Pie presents Book of Love 3/10 Wasn't very good at all. The girls were good looking but that's the only positive in this movie. The movie had no humor or heart. You couldn't get behind any of the characters in the movie. It's understandable why this is a direct to DVD/Blu Ray release. I mean a Stifler gets boned by a Moose in this movie (excuse the language, I don't know how else to describe it). I mean really?? I don't mean to throw a spoiler out there, but this is the type garbage that the screenwriter delivers in this movie...
Yeah, I don't acknowledge any after the original trilogy. I did laugh at The Naked Mile a few times though but it still blew.

Have to re-rate Avatar now that I saw it in 3D: 9.5/10. WOW. What a difference. The level of detail that pops out is incredible. Most impressed that it wasn't cheap 3D where only a few objects pop out at you. It's more like the screen came to life. Most impressive and a huge leap forward for this technology. Cameron pushes the envelope again.

Yeah, I don't acknowledge any after the original trilogy. I did laugh at The Naked Mile a few times though but it still blew.

I have never seen any after the third. They look like absolute crap to me. The third was funny but definitely the weakest. People should stop watching these so they will stop making bad sequels. They are bad which is why they go straight to DVD.

Have to re-rate Avatar now that I saw it in 3D: 9.5/10. WOW. What a difference. The level of detail that pops out is incredible. Most impressed that it wasn't cheap 3D where only a few objects pop out at you. It's more like the screen came to life. Most impressive and a huge leap forward for this technology. Cameron pushes the envelope again.

I was saying the same to someone yesterday after watching 3D it's going to ruin the Blu-ray it'll still look good but in 3D everything was alive.

:rock :rock :rock

I know, I want to watch the movie again and will obviously own it on Blu, but it just won't be the same as 3D. I completely bought the world of Pandora in 3D, like I was there (which especially sucks in Minnesota leaving that great world to sub zero temperature hell of reality :( )

I completely lost my ???? when Jake exits hyper sleep and the level of depth it achieved was astounding. I'm going to have to catch this at least one to two more times in 3D while I still can!

I was pretty impressed with it. They can finally compete with Warren Theaters with it.

Being in Stilly, it's prolly about even both ways from Tulsa and OKC.

I think the OKC one is a bit closer... as its on the North side, versus the one in Tulsa on the far side from me.

But good to know we now have 2 options in our state :lol

i cant remember which cinema i went to in Oklahoma, it wasnt that far from Coweta

Death at a Funeral - 8/10 ... hilarious! I was crying from laughing, and then I cried for real during the last speech about his dad. Very great "small" film - and Alan Tudyk was phenomenal! Highly recommend this one!

Did you see that they have a Chris Rock/Martin Lawrence remake coming out very shortly? Looks to be a butchery.

Back