RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

great flick even if it was predictable................graphics = awesome. it helped watching the making of beforehand.....to see how it translated.............go see it trippin'..................pretty colors.........:peace

:lol:lol:lol

Took the kids to AATC: The Squeekuel today. I thought it was a pretty cool movie for what it was...a kid's movie. 7/10 for being able to recommend it for kids.

LOL...one issue that I had with it was the "dutch oven" scene. I have been fighting against toilet humor from my kids (wife is mad because it is my fault the kids are fart-joking every ten minutes) for a week now. And I got "The Look" from the Mrs. during that scene as my kids where enjoying the hell out of it!

I really enjoyed The Lovely Bones 8/10. Don't know why there is so much bad press over this film. I read the book a couple of weeks ago in a 1 day sitting and of course it is deeper and has more characters etc but i think just focusing on Susie's story was a good judgment call in terms of how the film progresses instead of trying to be totally faithful to the book ala Watchman which I have not seen but love the comic.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail 3/10

I hated this movie. It has a couple funny parts but thats it. I wanted to strangle my friend for making me watch it.

I'm sure, however, if I were English I would have gotten the humor and found it funny. But seeing as I am not English, it was a stupid movie that wasted my time in my opinion.

The sound is sick! One of the best "sound" Blu Ray experiences out there imo. I also gave TS an 8/10.

Totally agree,i saw it with my brother on friday and were amazed with the sound,didn`t like the movie itself too much but the Blu-Ray experience is definitely worth a 8,5/10.

Dead Man's Shoes 8.5

Very powerful film and also sad! :(

Twelve Monkeys(Blu-Ray) : 10/10

I saw it one time many years ago,but ive forgotten how good this movie really is,a true masterpiece!!!

A must see for any movie lovers!!!

Dead Man's Shoes 8.5

Very powerful film and also sad! :(

glad to hear you enjoyed it man. :D
Now check out Shane Meadows and Paddy Considine's other movie " A room for Romeo Brass " :rock , a little more of a comedy but still an awesome movie that gets a little dark too.

Twelve Monkeys(Blu-Ray) : 10/10

I saw it one time many years ago,but ive forgotten how good this movie really is,a true masterpiece!!!

A must see for any movie lovers!!!

Kick ass movie. LOVE Terry Gilliam. How is the picture and audio quality?

Kick ass movie. LOVE Terry Gilliam. How is the picture and audio quality?

Audio is amazing,the picture is good too but like most of the older movies don`t expect a perfect picture.

Back