RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Tree of Life-9/10

Very rarely do I see a film that keeps me thinking about it for hours after I've seen it, the Tree of Life succeeds in doing so. It's a visual masterpiece, as Terrence Mallick delivers beautiful landscapes, and truly unique shots for each of his characters. The non-linear format of the film could be interpreted as pretentious, but as I said before, it keeps you thinking, and frankly, I believe this entire film is based almost entirely on the interpretation of the viewer. While we can try to decipher Mallick's intentions, we'll probably never know.

To me, The Tree of Life was a beautiful film; capturing the miracle of life and existence in a way that I've never seen or thought before. If not for the truly thought-provoking experience that this film provides, at least see it for the gorgeous visual aesthetic.

Wow. I actually liked this movie. I liked them all but the 4th. Haven't seen the 5th yet.

The first and second ones are alright...still yet to see the fifth one too. But three's just boring; the deaths just aren't very imaginative.

Wow. I actually liked this movie. I liked them all but the 4th. Haven't seen the 5th yet.

The first and second ones are alright...still yet to see the fifth one too. But three's just boring; the deaths just aren't very imaginative.

I'd wait till it hits DVD or OnDemand before watching FD5. It's an ok popcorn flick but most of the deaths felt more tame compared to the other ones. My buddy paid my way but I honestly wished we would have seen something else.

I'd wait till it hits DVD or OnDemand before watching FD5. It's an ok popcorn flick but most of the deaths felt more tame compared to the other ones. My buddy paid my way but I honestly wished we would have seen something else.

go see Fright Night. It's awesome :D

Hanna 7.5/10 I would've given it a 6.5/10 but the soundtrack made the movie so much more enjoyable.

About Schmidt:7,5/10

About a retired man who goes on a journey tries to find his meaning of life.Nicholson puts on a great performance as always.

The Burrowers - 5/10

It was entertaining and that as about it, the creatures were mediocre at best.

Dead & Buried - 6/10

Ok movie, a little dated, but interesting concept.

Back