RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

About Schmidt:7,5/10

About a retired man who goes on a journey tries to find his meaning of life.Nicholson puts on a great performance as always.

A good film indeed! If it weren't for some subtle but good comedic moments, this would be a very bleak film IMO. Haven't seen it in a long time. I have to watch it again someday soon.

Role Models: 7.5/10

V For Vendetta - 9.5/10

It looks amazing on Blu-ray.

The Tree of Life-9/10

Very rarely do I see a film that keeps me thinking about it for hours after I've seen it, the Tree of Life succeeds in doing so. It's a visual masterpiece, as Terrence Mallick delivers beautiful landscapes, and truly unique shots for each of his characters. The non-linear format of the film could be interpreted as pretentious, but as I said before, it keeps you thinking, and frankly, I believe this entire film is based almost entirely on the interpretation of the viewer. While we can try to decipher Mallick's intentions, we'll probably never know.

To me, The Tree of Life was a beautiful film; capturing the miracle of life and existence in a way that I've never seen or thought before. If not for the truly thought-provoking experience that this film provides, at least see it for the gorgeous visual aesthetic.

I'd rate this a 9.5/10 and agree with everything you said.

I said in another threads that this is my favorite movie of the year so far. While there have been a lot of great action/comic book movies this year, this is a movie that sticks with you and definitely makes you think.

POTC---STRANGER TIDES------0/10------
walked out the theater----just plain dump.
only decent movies this year ----xmen/apes.

Hobo trys too hard to be a cult movie. It's painful to watch. You can actually feel it trying to be something it isn't as you watch.

Rango: 10/10

I have to say this is easily the most impressive looking animated films I've seen in a long time. The detail and and grittiness of everything made every scene a visual treat. And on top of that it was a really fun and badass movie. I didn't have much expectations going into it, but this is a must-see :lecture

Rango: 10/10

I have to say this is easily the most impressive looking animated films I've seen in a long time. The detail and and grittiness of everything made every scene a visual treat. And on top of that it was a really fun and badass movie. I didn't have much expectations going into it, but this is a must-see :lecture

That chase scene in the valley was pretty damn incredible.

Damn.....been wanting to see this. No redeeming over-the-top violence/sex ???

Hobo trys too hard to be a cult movie. It's painful to watch. You can actually feel it trying to be something it isn't as you watch.

Exactly. Painful to watch is a fitting way to put it.

Back