RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Triangle - 9/10
Really impressed by this. Never heard of it, never heard of anyone in it (by name) so I wasn't expecting much and once I started watching it I only recognized one person, the lady who was Stella in "30 Days of Night". I like movies like this, that present something that appears one way and then later on as more details are given and the whole picture is revealed you see how off the original interpretation was. It's like "The Usual Suspects" or "Luck Number Slevin". Great movie. Hands down the best film I've ever seen just on cable.

What channel was it on?

Triangle also is a good movie to rewatch, looking for the clues as to what is really going on...

Sleepy Hollow - 2/10

How can so many talented people make such sub par, mindless tripe? :dunno

Christopher Lee, Michael Gambon, Ian Mcdiarmid, and Jeffery Jones were severely misused, Depp was flatter then ever. Maybe even worse then Wonka. And Walken could not have been less intimidating, by showing the backstory of the Horseman within the first 20 minutes in such vivid and sure detail, Burton immediately destroys any elements of mystery or horror and makes Crane seem like a complete and total fool incapable of any kind of intelligent thought or reasoning. And why have so much blood when people are dead and having autopsies done yet none when they are decapitated. And it was like neon purple colored or orange then red at other times. What a complete mess. I think Burton was also in a relationship with Depp's mother in the flashbacks was he not? Thats the only real explanation for such an actress with so little talent in that cast.

Only points this gets is for atmosphere and the scenes where the Horseman has that axe, he can handle that thing like a champ.

Dis. Ah. Greeee.

Love this movie. And Always will.

Damn, I love this movie. That's the lowest I've seen it rated.

Dis. Ah. Greeee.

Love this movie. And Always will.

I concur. Sleepy Hollow is a fantastic movie.

Catching up on a few ratings:

The Ghost and the Darkness: 8.5 / 10. Forgot how good of an actor Val Kilmer was. Roles like this, and of course as Doc Holliday in Tombstone and his starring role in The Saint (brain cramp, forgot his character's name...Simon Templar?) showed how good he was.

Soul Surfer: 7.5 / 10. Had to get something family friendly to watch with the kids at the beach last week. A little cheesy, but knowing that an actual individual endured and perservered through a pretty horrific incident made it pretty powerful.

Unknown: 8.5 / 10. Not wholly original and pretty derivative of Total Recall, but still pretty damn entertaining. Liam Neeson IS the man. Only actor I can think of who can say he's played a Knight of the Round Table, a Jedi Knight, a superhero, a supervillain, a god, and a historical figure! Damn good resume.

What channel was it on?

Showtime. It comes on again this Thursday.

Then you didn't get it. :cuckoo:

Yeah.. I didn't get it. Since you know, it's such a deep movie. Like Predators.
jerkit.gif

The Greatest Movie Ever Sold 8/10

If you are a fan of advertising, lol, or a fan of Morgan Spurlock you'll enjoy this documentary.

Last Five...

Dear Zachary: A Letter to a son about his father 10/10

Salt 6/10

Limitless 6/10

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen 3/10

The Full Monty 8/10

Back