RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones- 2/10. 1 point for Jango, 1 point for that fight scene on kamino. Other then that, pure, and utter trash. In almost every single way a film can be.

I enjoyed The Green Hornet. Took 2 viewings though.

Well you can see by the "0" that I didn't watch the whole thing. I got bored after about a 1/2 hour and said the hell with it. :lol

I'll try to catch it later and maybe then the score will jump up.

Ah. Well, it is a tad on the boring side.

I was pretty disappointed when I first saw it. It was too funny.

And the end, there's one moment where Seth's character has a chance to do something badass...and he goes "WHOOPSI!" and falls on his face. :monkey4:

But having known what it was, and what it was going to be, I did enjoy it for what it was. It aint great. But it has it's moments. Towards the end mostly.

True Grit (2010) - 8/10

Great performances in this film but I couldn't understand what Jeff Bridges was saying half the time. :lol

Reign of Fire: 8/10
Seeing Skiman's custom Van Zan figure made me want to see the movie again. An awesome watch! :rock :rock

Back to the Future 3 7/10.It was pretty good movie but not near good as first two.Its sad that they didnt made part 4 :(.

Hey, I used to be a huge Albert Brooks fan. Will have to check that out.

Due Date: 6.5/10

I thought it would be pretty bad since the RT score was below 50%, but I thought it was plenty funny. Basically felt like Zach Galifianakis ad-libbing all the way through, and that was good enough for me. The situations were pretty stupid, but since that was all a transparent means of showcasing the two actors, it didn't even factor in to my score.

The Ward 7.5/10--I'm a huge Carpenter fan and though it's nowhere near his best work, I still enjoyed it.

Quarantine 2: Terminal 6/10--Pretty average direct-to-DVD sequel, but still fun nonetheless.

Also picked up Thor, but haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet.

Silence of the Lambs. 9/10. Great movie. Surprisingly, I hadn't seen it before. May have to pick up Hannibal and the other one.

Dear Zachary - A letter to his son about his father 10/10

One of the best documentaries I have seen...so moving, so inspiring and sad and frustrating which takes a turn towards the end that leaves one heartbroken.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtyY0CXdiNo"]Dear Zachary (2008) Movie Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

ANH and ESB on blu - 8/10. Fantastic transfers, excellent sound, and not many additional changes to these two beyond what we already have had. But as much as I love these movies, they really don't stand up well to the test of time.

Thor - 8/10. Best superhero movie I've seen this year, but I have yet to check out X-men First Class. I have the blu, but haven't had time yet. Thor was great fun, and I was suprirsed that they did such a great job with what is a mystical character. I enjoyed this quite a bit more than Captain America, which was decent, but didn't pull me in like this one.

Moon 10/10 Holy crap that movie was great! Sam Rockwell did a fantastic job.

Back