RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Red State - 5/10

There's really only one compelling scene in the entire movie, Abin Cooper's sermon in the church. The rest is completely forgettable.

Red State - 6/10

Intersting concept, but I think the movie forgot what its focus was and it almost changed into a different movie about half way thru it. Wasnt bad, but wasnt great, but I will say I liked it. Nothing I would go out and buy or probably even watch again, but the 6 is for the story itself, which in my eyes sadly gets lost.

Paranormal Activity 3: 8.5/10

Better than the first two. It was scary! :panic:

The Three Musketeers (2011): 8/10
I really enjoyed this one! You have to know what you are going to see of course. It's a Paul W.S. Anderson film, so if you're looking for a true historical portrayal of this famous story, then you should look further.
This is just a fun, action packed movie which uses these classic characters. The 3D was very good as well BTW. I had no choice but to see it in 3D, but I was pleasantly surprised!
It's clearly meant to be a setup movie for a franchise, and I truly hope it will be successful enough to accomplish that! :rock :rock :rock

seen an absolute ton of movies recently, but the japanese ones really stuck in my mind.

Confessions - 9.5/10
13 Assassins - 9.5/10
Kamikaze Girls - 8/10

all great movies. loved source code too. i may even prefer it to inception. also, why the hell did nobody tell me sopranos was so DAMN GOOD??!!! season 4 at the moment. unfortunately, i saw a massive spoiler on this very site a while ago :( think teddy saw it too.

seen an absolute ton of movies recently, but the japanese ones really stuck in my mind.

Confessions - 9.5/10
13 Assassins - 9.5/10
Kamikaze Girls - 8/10

all great movies. loved source code too. i may even prefer it to inception. also, why the hell did nobody tell me sopranos was so DAMN GOOD??!!! season 4 at the moment. unfortunately, i saw a massive spoiler on this very site a while ago :( think teddy saw it too.

I thought you would have seen it too be honest with you bud else I would have quite happily told you to watch it! Amazing eh? I was a late comer to this also. Definately my favourite show just ahead of Breaking Bad and Dexter.

Not sure what spoiler now your referring to?

I thought you would have seen it too be honest with you bud else I would have quite happily told you to watch it! Amazing eh? I was a late comer to this also. Definately my favourite show just ahead of Breaking Bad and Dexter.

Not sure what spoiler now your referring to?

i shouldn't mention it, even in spoiler tags. the email notifications you get for new posts doesn't do anything with spoiler tags, which always annoys me, and might ruin it for other people.

to be honest, my best friend has been bugging me to watch it for ages, promising he'd lend me his box set once he found it. got fed up of waiting and ordered from hmv in their recent sale. it's a damn good show. i still maintain that prison break season 1 is the best TV drama i've seen, but you can't really compare the two - they're totally different shows. i liked that prison break had me on the edge of my seat, but sopranos is much more addictive.

i need to finish entourage too. another great show i was late starting.

Captain America: The First Avenger - 7/10

The Hangover Part 2 - 6/10

Batman: Year One - 7/10

Smurfs - 5/10

Thirst - 8/10

Back