RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I haven't seen it yet. I just think it's hilarious that it's so thought provoking... and/or confusing, that Sean Penn himself said he didn't even understand it.

Curious to see it though. It really should go on the queue...

Try asking someone to explain 2001. :lol

Wes Craven sucks.

:lol

Scream 4 6/10 Wasn't bad. I did see the ending coming from a mile away though. But hey, it's the 4th one in this series....can't fool us everytime.

Sorry little buddy but I can't agree with any of that. ANOES was spectacular, don't get me wrong, he does have some talent. Its just that everything else after was subpar at best. The Scream movies required no creativity, they catered to an ADHD audience. They're lame. Yet somehow he's become a (horror) household name. John Carpenter, now theres a true legend of horror movies.

I definatly agree that Carpenter is better. He is the master...

But you gotta see Serpent and the Rainbow. New Nightmare is also great.

Scream is a different animal. I think people tend to view them as horror films, and not quite as spoofs. Which they are. And they are creative. Just in a different, more subtle way. Atleast the first is. Watch it one more time with that in mind.....and if ya still hate it, then well, yeah.

I dunno... I guess I knew what I was going to get from it...that, and I only paid 5 bucks. :dunno

But I probably wont see it again. There wasn't a whole lot of stuff in that movie worth a re-watch.

Maybe Anthony Anderson's death....:lol

Transformers 3:

9 out of 10 if the people and the Decepticons weren't sleeping in the same bed.

6-10 since they were sleeping together.

I liked Scream 4 alot. Although I've always said Craven was overrated. He has more movies I hate than I like.

Funnily enough I watched My soul to take recently and thought it was terrible , I was disappointed since it was Craven. Then the next day I watched John Carpenters The Ward which was just as bad.

Lion King 3D 8/10

Great disney film, one of the best. The 3D was poor, didn't see a lot of need for it honestly.

What did make the evening more interesting was Stephen Graham sat behind me with his family. I noticed he slept through the whole film :lol probably knackered after shooting series two of Boardwalk Empire

Last edited:

Lion King 3D 8/10

Great disney film, one of the best. The 3D was poor, didn't see a lot of need for it honestly.

What did make the evening more interesting was Stephen Graham sat behind me with his family. I noticed he slept through the whole film :lol probably knackered after shooting series two of Boardwalk Empire

:clap:rock
Awesome. My cousin was going out with his Brother for a few years.
On facebook their with Johnny Depp and some of the others on the set of Pirates. :lol

The Shining in theaters....6...maybe 7 out of 10.

Now the movie is, and always will be a 9 for me....but I can't say I enjoyed it all that much on the big screen.
First of all, I think they play the DVD, and just blow it up....the quailty wasn't all that great.
Then the sound was off by a hair for the first hour. It was strange.

And the film is just incredibly long. As it should be. It's my favorite "slow buring" horror flick, but I pefer to be able to relax, and lay down while watching it.

Oh well. It's still an incredible film.

Next week is A Nightmare on Elm Street! I'm excited!

Ronin: 8/10

Animal Kingdom: 8/10

Faster: 5/10

Blitz: 7.5/10

True Grit (2011): 9/10

Back