RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I didn't think it was terrible. But there were better comedies this year. It had a horrible ending. Weak. Uninspried. Almost like a totally different movie.

It was way more entertaining then The Hangover II.

Scent of a Woman - 10/10

One thing is for sure, Al really deserves that AA Best Actor Award for this movie. :lecture Stunning performance! :bow

Whoo-ah! :woo

Green Lantern: 6.5/10

Not as bad as I was expecting. I think all the negative comments tempered my expectations. Definitely the worst of the comic book movies this year. Id rank them as X-Men FC and Thor tied for first place, then Cap, then GL.

Scent of a Woman - 10/10

One thing is for sure, Al really deserves that AA Best Actor Award for this movie. :lecture Stunning performance! :bow

Whoo-ah! :woo

I agree 100% but he also deserved the same award 4 out of the other 7 times we was nominated too. Freaking politics.

He was/is the greatest actor to ever hit the screen. Jack Nicholson, D.D. Lewis and De Niro are all close comparisons.

On a range meter of 0-10 with 10 being the most range and acting versatilty shown over the years here is where those individuals rank scientifically.

Pacino - 1
Deniro - 7
Nicholson - 3
Day Lewis - 10

:horror:horror:horror

You must have only seen one movie he's done and then watched it again and compared it to itself.

Don't insult me. :nana:

My Left Foot
The Last of the Mohicans
The Age of Innocence
In the Name of the Father (my second fav performance)
Gangs of New York
There Will Be Blood (my fav performance)

I never got a chance to finish The Boxer.

He's one of my top 5 all time favorite actors so I won't get into a pointless debate as to whom is better.

8 Academy nominations speak for themselves my friend. And no thats not what i'd base my decision on.

Its subjective at the end of the day but your opinion is in the minority.

I love Pacino. I'm not saying he isn't great. He's just only great at one thing and has quite literally never done anything different.

I love Pacino. I'm not saying he isn't great. He's just only great at one thing and has quite literally never done anything different.

Well let me give you a decent/fair example. Would you say he's shown depth/range from say The Godfather up to say Donnie Brasco? Now I know thats a spread of 25 years but the point is he was NOT the "same old" if you were to compare him in Serpico and say Heat.

Two completely different people you could almost say. Thats range imo. Now if you know me I don't go by polls or popularity cuz we both know DDL doesn't recieve the same press.

Heres a pretty good list:

https://www.imdb.com/list/OfPgtHLRvsg/

Back