RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Yea not sure how you compare horrible bosses and hangover, other than both involve guys.

I winded up watching Horrible Bosses on Friday night. It wasn't too good and was expecting better (especially with that cast). 5/10

Watched the Change-Up the next night (and it was much better than Horrible Bosses) 7/10.

Last night, I got around to HP7 part 2. Great movie. 9/10.

Hanna - 8/10

Thought it was really good, I cant really say much else. Just a good movie. I really enjoyed it.

Iron Man 2 with Jon Favreau commentary-9/10
Being a former comic book collector and seeing how well the Marvel movies are being treated has caused me to refocus my figure collecting towards IM and other Marvel figs

A clockwork orange !

9.5/10 I loved that movie. Great meaning.

Puss and Boots 3D: 9/10
Holy crap was this fun... I had really low expectations (and 2 hours to kill) but was pleasanly surprised. A solid story and a lot of really funny scenes. Definitely better than any of the Shrek sequels.

i really wanted to like this one but just couldn't get into it. i almost fell asleep during the 20 minute humpty flashback

4/10 for me

I winded up watching Horrible Bosses on Friday night. It wasn't too good and was expecting better (especially with that cast). 5/10

Watched the Change-Up the next night (and it was much better than Horrible Bosses) 7/10.

Last night, I got around to HP7 part 2. Great movie. 9/10.

Horrible Bosses was a very bland movie and terrible considering the rave reviews it received.

Puss and Boots 3D: 9/10
Holy crap was this fun... I had really low expectations (and 2 hours to kill) but was pleasanly surprised. A solid story and a lot of really funny scenes. Definitely better than any of the Shrek sequels.

You need to quit hanging out with your kid and go do something to increase your testosterone.....NOW!

:wink1:

Rocky 2 9/10

The Green Mile 8/10

Back