RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Green Lantern - 5/10

The all too brief scenes on Oa show how much potential this movie had to be an epic space adventure, but unfortunately there's too much time spent on Earth focusing on an unconvincing romance and a completely unnecessary villain. What a waste.

Green Lantern - 5/10

The all too brief scenes on Oa show how much potential this movie had to be an epic space adventure, but unfortunately there's too much time spent on Earth focusing on an unconvincing romance and a completely unnecessary villain. What a waste.

:exactly::exactly:

It's always hard for the first origins film to hit it out of the park, but this one really failed badly imo.

Puss and Boots 3D: 9/10
Holy crap was this fun... I had really low expectations (and 2 hours to kill) but was pleasanly surprised. A solid story and a lot of really funny scenes. Definitely better than any of the Shrek sequels.

Finally got around to seeing Horrible Bosses - 8/10. Funniest flick I've seen in quite some time, and much better than Bridesmaids.

I do wish they'd tied the bosses together a little better though - they sort of left the Aniston thing out there just for the titilation, and didn't really connect it back in with the other two stories as well as I'd hoped. But wow - she's still smoking hot.

Back