RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I didn't realize there was that much disdain for Captain America. That was one of my favorites of the Avengers flicks.

IMO

It's long, boring and the cheesiest out of all of them.

I liked that the campiness of it was part of the aesthetics of the film. I never once felt bored, although I wish we saw more Cap action I thought it was very well paced for the most part and flowed well enough. Like you said IMO.

I liked that the campiness of it was part of the aesthetics of the film. I never once felt bored, although I wish we saw more Cap action I thought it was very well paced for the most part and flowed well enough. Like you said IMO.

There was so many sloppy shots though that had poor cgi and bad green screen. Like Cap jumping off that humungous tank. Or the way to long musical scene.

I really liked this (fan made) wish the movie had more of a tone closer to it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9pDEhU7iJQ[/ame]

Sorry, I liked Thor a lot, but I can't defend Cap. I just thought it was very bland. I could see that as written, the movie hit all the right emotional and character notes. But as filmed, it just didn't do it for me. I could see, yeah, this is the hero moment, or this is the introspective moment, or this is the sad moment, etc. But I never felt it. I won't even go into the whole tech thing that seemed so out of place. If the movie hit all the emotional notes correctly, I would have been more than willing to overlook everything else.

Sorry, I liked Thor a lot, but I can't defend Cap. I just thought it was very bland. I could see that as written, the movie hit all the right emotional and character notes. But as filmed, it just didn't do it for me. I could see, yeah, this is the hero moment, or this is the introspective moment, or this is the sad moment, etc. But I never felt it. I won't even go into the whole tech thing that seemed so out of place. If the movie hit all the emotional notes correctly, I would have been more than willing to overlook everything else.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Back