RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Pumping Iron: 8.5/10

Hercules in New York : 1/10 (if it wasn't for watching Ahnuld fight a Grizzly Bear, it would have gotten a zero)

Blade Trinity: 5/10

Up: 8.5/10

Punisher: War Zone 8/10

It's not as bad as critics said it was. :)
If you like gun-equipped heroes like me, then this one's for you!

Punisher-War-Zone-1672.jpg

I agree with that. :duff

Ghost rider 5/10 I shouldn't even have to explain why this movie was bad!

The sound is sick! One of the best "sound" Blu Ray experiences out there imo. I also gave TS an 8/10.

Definitely! The sound in some scenes was so awesome!!! Especially in the scenes with the giant Terminator, the Harvester.

That low noice, which that thing produced, which sounds a bit like a foghorn, was so menacing. And the higher more whining noise of the Mototerminators was amazing too!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Aliens 9/10 Pure Awesomeness!!!!

How does the cg and effects look on T2 bro?

Are you referring to the quality on Blu Ray? To be honest both T2 and T1 although decent transfers look very mediocre imo. Nothing special for the money. T2 is slightly better than T1 though.

Are you referring to the quality on Blu Ray? To be honest both T2 and T1 although decent transfers look very mediocre imo. Nothing special for the money. T2 is slightly better than T1 though.
Yeah, I meant on Blu. I was wondering how it held up because the fx and cg still holds up today. So I thought it would be enhanced. Bummer it isn't. :(

Yeah, I meant on Blu. I was wondering how it held up because the fx and cg still holds up today. So I thought it would be enhanced. Bummer it isn't. :(

The picture is fine and Blu Ray really compliments the CGI but what I mean't was, for Blu Ray the transfer wasn't as sharp or crisp as others tend to be. The picture seems more smooth rather than detailed if that makes sense.

The picture is fine and Blu Ray really compliments the CGI but what I mean't was, for Blu Ray the transfer wasn't as sharp or crisp as others tend to be. The picture seems more smooth rather than detailed if that makes sense.
Oh okay, I got ya. That makes sense.

Inglourious Basterds 5/10

I'm a big Tarantino fan, but I'm sorry... this movie was highly overated.

137484-d1.jpg

Really??? I thought it was one of the better movies of 09, I had zero expectations and enjoyed

Just saw Avatar, preety cool, some cheese dialog, but Id say 7.5 on 10

Back