Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

71% is still respectable... and you could continually update it.

My 99% one looked nearly identical, but the updated one included the top of the R2 I needed to complete the collection:

vintagekenner.jpg

Kenner100.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

It was that signature and the Vintage Thread that started me down this road!:lol

6 months ago I had somewhere around 10 figures. They've been super fun to collect! Just missed out on a really nice looking Bespin Han last night. :( That's what I get for not just slapping a bigger bid on the damn thing.

SW shelves look great!

And Godzilla's tongue loooks like a surf board :lol

I like how you've got your gamorrean guard posed... Sorry, but I gots to steal that one. Cheers. :duff :wave

I like how you've got your gamorrean guard posed... Sorry, but I gots to steal that one. Cheers. :duff :wave

Have at it :duff

I briefly considered picking up the Gartogg just so I could have one with the axe and vibro staff... but that may have to wait. Getting a bit ridiculous when you have over $200 worth of Gammorean Guards :lol

Have at it :duff

I briefly considered picking up the Gartogg just so I could have one with the axe and vibro staff... but that may have to wait. Getting a bit ridiculous when you have over $200 worth of Gammorean Guards :lol

I've got Gartogg on pre-order from my local Canadian on-line retailer... But then I've still got my Hasbro guard with Jabba too (he'll have to go away soon) so it'll be gamorrean overload when he gets here.

I ended up selling my custom Hasbro one... I still think the paint I did on him was better than the production Sideshow. But the overall Sideshow figure is just so much better looking that he had to go.

Hasbro Repaint
colll.jpg

Sideshow Production
cck-2.jpg

I considered it... but damn the first Gammy was a lot of work and it desperately needed it. I don't know if I have another 8 hour Gammy repaint session in me :lol

Yeah... he's just a boring and drab (get it :lol) figure. I guess I'm happy I got him, but he'll be one of the first bumped off the shelf when I run out of room :lol

I can't get the fabric cap to look any better... the color difference is really highlighted by the photo (its not that bad in person) but the fabric one just looked funky to me.

Praji (even though he's on the Buck body) is a much cooler figure :lecture

aao.jpg

:lol Yeah, literally and figuratively, drab. :lecture

Have you tried water treating the fabric hats? That's what I did with Praji and it lays pretty nice on his head now. It took a ton of futzing but I like the way it looks.

Back