Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I decided to let my WL convert! I figure if I don't like it I can always send it back

Awesome! I got charged for mine today, so hopefully I'll get it this week.
Nice! Pics or it didn't happen lol

Too dark for me to take pics but goddamn

to the people that complained about the paint job... you all deserve to be punched repeatedly in the nuts for being such brats. This is outstanding work.

Lmfao! Congrats man. She is a definite beaute

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

AnnaSinger :horror

You couldnt have been anymore obvious with your screen name? :slap :lol

And I think youre trippin if youre getting a repaint. :cuckoo:

to the people that complained about the paint job... you all deserve to be punched repeatedly in the nuts for being such brats. This is outstanding work.

uh...congratulations on getting a good one. But why do you think yours is necessarily representative of every single other one out there?
Lighting or not, I'm definitely seeing some value difference in areas on mine and other people's. There is clearly a too sharp and defined difference between a highlight on her cheek and the shading on her upper check and around her eye. There's no reason for that shading to even be there. It looks like she's been punched in the face. And then there's her purple throat...

Some people do have lower standards:lol. Remember SS paint quality can vary wildly between pieces, so you may have gotten a good one while others not so much.

And some sensitive types are showing.. yes there is a difference in a blatant issue (chip, real out of place paint gash etc..) and general consensus. I was referring to the later.There hasn't been a single pic or video i have seen of her where she didn't look awesome. The idea that her tone is too dark or some crap is bullocks. Nut punching should commence immediately. I am so tired of brats screaming about in their ignorance. To the dork who called this Rogue version 2, congrats... your nut punching comes first. Right up there with the dude who complained he had a single leaf a slight shade of brighter green on his poison ivy... aaarrrgghhh

Man it goes both ways. Skin tone aside detail was definitely lost in the face.

Not much. Honestly. The obly thing really is that the eyes are not quite as bright green.

It will never look identical to a prototype. Not for $380. No one else is putting out anything comparable for this price point. This is one of SSC's best female PFs so far IMO. I have Ms Marvel and She Hulk, poison Ivy, Harley and more...

Man it goes both ways. Skin tone aside detail was definitely lost in the face.

Wait a minute you don't even have it and you are arguing with me. Wait until you get yours, i hope your wl converts. You will be very happy. This one will be hard to get.

Not much. Honestly. The obly thing really is that the eyes are not quite as bright green.

It will never look identical to a prototype. Not for $380. No one else is putting out anything comparable for this price point. This is one of SSC's best female PFs so far IMO. I have Ms Marvel and She Hulk, poison Ivy, Harley and more...

I like my she hulk and ms marvel better. I'm sure the reason is because the 2 guys who sculpted them are my all time favorites. Also the new WW sculptor Steve is right up there. But this is still good. Is this the sculptor who did spider woman? I still love my spider woman she's amazing! QC aside ....

I'm getting mine on Wednesday. I've also got my Superman ex, Obi Wan Kenobi, Ares ex, Athena Gold, and Minotaurus coming this month. It's going to be one hell of a month if everything goes according to plan.:)

I think it's still personal but like my RS also the most of my female PF's. Sculpt just is awesome!

My favorite female I own would be ms marvel and she-hulk :) Tim miller and Mark Newman killed both to perfection. WW will be next as my top. Also love the Mark Newman sculpted Shaak Ti and whoever sculpted Darth talon is not bad either. But she-hulk and ms marvel still is my 2 favorite female statues I own. RS is good too but my only minor complaint is the eyes or face needs more detail to bring put more facial expression like the proto.

a question --- How long after the regular version sells out do you guys think before they bring out another one?

Wait a minute you don't even have it and you are arguing with me. Wait until you get yours, i hope your wl converts. You will be very happy. This one will be hard to get.
Waitlist has been closed. If it hasn't converted, it won't.

a question --- How long after the regular version sells out do you guys think before they bring out another one?

I hope soon....man these bay prices are making me doubt. I'll probably just go regular down the road.

Back