Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

great collection!! you got skill dude!!

Thank you, still have a lot to learn in photography but I'm definitely enjoying it.

New Addition :)

Dexter1.jpg

Dexter3.jpg

Dexter2.jpg

Dexter5c.jpg

amazing pictures man!

Love it :)

Perfect figure! ^^

Thanks buddy.

Great Score on Dexter; Remy and pic's, I can hear his Dark Passenger

Thank you so much my friend. Ive had the whole figure complete for a long time but was missing the head. Finally got the sculpt from a fellow freak. Now to get caught up with the dexter series.

Sick Miami Serial Killer man ... Wow i haven't seen Xenos Head sculpt in a while

It is a good sculpt. I love sculpts that capture the essence of the character.
Xeno captured that forced smile dexter shows to make it look like he is not brooding inside and pretending he is a happy go lucky guy.

Awesome pics, Fernando! :clap

Thank you Dane and thx for your input when I was inquiring about the dexter sculpt.

Last edited:

Damn, that is a beautiful pic! I really need to play around with lighting my figs for photos...

Beautiful stuff, my man! Yours is always one of my absolute favorite collection threads to browse.

Wow, thank you so much for that compliment man. Really means a lot. :duff

P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N-!

Thank you sir.

Damn, that is a beautiful pic! I really need to play around with lighting my figs for photos...

Thanks man, I do love to play around alot with the lighting. Even when the figure is inside the detolf, I would move it around and find the best lighting for the face, etc.

amazing new shots

Thanks lord :wave

Thank you so much KD.

Was supposed to get Cap today but UPS online changed it to thursday delivery. :gah:
Cant wait to get it though and have my core Avengers Assembled.
Also, getting charged for Captain Jack Today.
Also will be charge soon for the Classic Predator which will replace my Guardian Predator which will be sold on ebay soon. I only want 1 predator so Guardian's gonna have to go.
Man, I dont know what I've done, but Santa sure has been very generous for me this Xmas :lol

The cat woman is custom?? Looks so nice !!!

Thanks again Bro. Oh, and I love your youtube response to that guy who was putting down customs. :hi5:
Some people just dont understand that its totally different when a figure is created by only one or 2 people compared to mass produced figure.

Indeed he is.

Thanks man. I do need to take a full display pic one of these days. I did a while back but that was when I was using an iphone for a camera, :lol.
I may do that next time I take some more pics.
Was wanting to take pics yesterday cause I was supposed to receive HT Superman but dang UPS guy decided to leave that Need sig note.
I hope Supes would be at my door when I come home tonight. :pray:
i think now its about time for the full monty :rotfl

pics are :thud:

grts yves

Back