Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Cap5.jpg

Cap1.jpg

Cap3.jpg

Cap4.jpg

Where did you get this? This is the single most amazing thing I've ever seen...how could I get one?!?! :clap :horror :panic:

Lol, it is hands down, my favorite in my collection. It was made by a sculptor who goes by BobbyC. He has a thread somewhere on the DC section. As far as I know, he doesnt make them anymore but you could always ask him to see if he'll do it.
Grats on getting Cap by the way, you will love it.

wow buddy, love your new pictures. looking so sharp and beautiful!

Thanks you sir. :)

Great Score on Capt.; Remy, and this Pic :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Thanks my fellow X-men, lol.
My core Avengers shelf is finally complete :ted

Lovin' it!

That Hulk looks perfect with the HT figs. Black base would make it look better though, make it so. And get a little name plate for it and have EVILFACE print you some decals also.

finaly the avengers assemble !!!!!!

Yup, finally got the core group together. Woo hoo!

cool pictures

Nice Collection Remy :D Really like your pictures, pretty well balanced

Thanks man.

Lovin' it!

That Hulk looks perfect with the HT figs. Black base would make it look better though, make it so. And get a little name plate for it and have EVILFACE print you some decals also.

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely consider getting Evilface decals at the very least since I'm slowly but sure been replacing most of my decals with his.

more details on that hulk please?

Sorry buddy, I only found it cause of a link someone posted. I have been getting lots of PMs asking about him and I've tried looking for it on ebay but I dont see any more available on ebay. Unfortunately, there's absolutely nothing written on his box or the stand. My best bet is just keep looking on ebay.

I will definately check out ebay, but if you ever decide to sell yours, please keep me in mind :)

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely consider getting Evilface decals at the very least since I'm slowly but sure been replacing most of my decals with his.

You got to man! Does Hulk seperate from the base? A black stand with a decal and a small name plate in the front would 100% sell that as a HT figure and blend in so much better.

Make it so!

Back