Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Amazing!!! :clap:clap

thanks man.

Love that pose on Thor, Remy...might have to steal it :)

Glad you like it Marf.

I will definately check out ebay, but if you ever decide to sell yours, please keep me in mind :)

You'll be the first one to know if I do decide to part with it. :)

You got to man! Does Hulk seperate from the base? A black stand with a decal and a small name plate in the front would 100% sell that as a HT figure and blend in so much better.

Make it so!

Yeah, the HUlk is separate from the base. He has a peg on one foot that goes in it. That does sound like a good idea man. I should be getting some more Evilface decals, and I'll order a Hulk one on the next batch.

:horror incredible Remy that is just pure awesomeness!!!

Thanks Teddy.

:exactly:

Thanks Jay.

Stunning! :rock :rock

Thank you.

Love the Avengers. Would be awesome to take it to the next level with some kind of dio to put them all in :D

I wish I have room Void. When I first started collecting, that was my intention. On a lot of my earlier pics, the figures are usually accompanied by dioramas, such as walls, etc. But now that I've acquired quite a few figures, I"m running out of room, that's why I sold my Premium Formats and was gonna stick to mainly 1/6. I'm breaking that rule though for Captain America movie PF, or possibly that 1/4 Enterbay Batman. As far the Avengers, that actually took me quite awhile of moving the figures around, playing with different poses so that it wouldnt look cluttered. Its a great idea though...I'll see if I can think of something.

Love this figure! :rock

Cap3-1.jpg

Cap6-1.jpg

Last edited:

Great Pic's; Remy, question, since you have a Taylor Kitsch aka Gambit in your Collection, do you think you will create a version of John Carter of Mars or wait and see in March 2012 when the movie comes out and they create a HT version.

I know I know, long winded question :lol:lol:lol

Great Pic's; Remy, question, since you have a Taylor Kitsch aka Gambit in your Collection, do you think you will create a version of John Carter of Mars or wait and see in March 2012 when the movie comes out and they create a HT version.

I know I know, long winded question :lol:lol:lol

I probably wont get a John Carter figure unless I'm extremely blown away by the movie. I bashed a Taylor Kitch Gambit cause a huge chunk of my collection are superheroes that were represented on the big screen. I really like the Wolverine movie, thought it was a good popcorn action flick, and it was very cool to finally see my favorite x-man come to life as I thought Taylor did a great job and had the look of Gambit. I used to go to comic stores when I was younger so I have a huge love for comic book characters. But I also prefer the figures represented in movie form due to the impact of going to a wax musuem when I was younger and seeing them look come alive in front me. I remember having a wax museum brochure that had Christopher Reeve on it, and it was funny as I kept it for a long time as a souvenir cause it almost seemed like I saw him in person.

The preview to John Carter does look cool. I'm looking forward to see it. If the character does turn out to be a very memorable one, then probably so. But for the moment, I'm just excited to see it as it looks like a very enjoyable fun movie.

I probably wont get a John Carter figure unless I'm extremely blown away by the movie. I bashed a Taylor Kitch Gambit cause a huge chunk of my collection are superheroes that were represented on the big screen. I really like the Wolverine movie, thought it was a good popcorn action flick, and it was very cool to finally see my favorite x-man come to life as I thought Taylor did a great job and had the look of Gambit. I used to go to comic stores when I was younger so I have a huge love for comic book characters. But I also prefer the figures represented in movie form due to the impact of going to a wax musuem when I was younger and seeing them look come alive in front me. I remember having a wax museum brochure that had Christopher Reeve on it, and it was funny as I kept it for a long time as a souvenir cause it almost seemed like I saw him in person.

The preview to John Carter does look cool. I'm looking forward to see it. If the character does turn out to be a very memorable one, then probably so. But for the moment, I'm just excited to see it as it looks like a very enjoyable fun movie.

Good answer and synopsis; Remy, when they picked Taylor to play Gambit, it was a Good Choice

Love the Captain America and Superman looks amazing. Awesome, man!

Thx man. Hot Toys is on a roll, love these 2 new figures, specially Cap, he's my most anticipated figure this year. Superman though, cant say enough, but Arnie Kim needs to be commended for this sculpt. Looks like a museum piece.

Good answer and synopsis; Remy, when they picked Taylor to play Gambit, it was a Good Choice

Indeed it was. I hope if they eventually have Gambit again in any future xmen movie that they bring Taylor back. I've read an interview where he mentioned that he was actually a big fan of Gambit before the movies and so it was a dream come true for him to portray that character and that he would love to have the opportunity to play him again. I hope they bring him back.
Also, your main man Colossus also needs to have an integral part in the next xmen movie. He's such a great character and I'm suprised he's only had such a small small part in the xmen movie franchise.

Here's hoping Lebeau and Colossus would be one of the main X-men on the next movie. :duff

Last edited:

Indeed it was. I hope if they eventually have Gambit again in any future xmen movie that they bring Taylor back. I've read an interview where he mentioned that he was actually a big fan of Gambit before the movies and so it was a dream come true for him to portray that character and that he would love to have the opportunity to play him again. I hope they bring him back.
Also, your main man Colossus also needs to have an integral part in the next xmen movie. He's such a great character and I'm suprised he's only had such a small small part in the xmen movie franchise.

Here's hoping Lebeau and Colossus would be one of the main X-men on the next movie. :duff[/QUOTE]

I here you; Remy, I for one thought that the Big Guy in the 1st movie just didn't really look like Colossus, the FX was Very Cool, do you have any word of X-Men movies on the horizon? not me, maybe another with more know character such as Remy, Colossus, Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Shadowcat, Emma, Magneto, Sabertooth etc. just to name a few, oh and Darker, a R rating, PG13 would work if they pushed it towards a R.

Last I heard, its gonna be a sequel to First Class, and although it was pretty good, I still prefer the older xmen movies cause of the characters. Agreed, the effects for the colossus character was good, but definitely not the perfect actor for the job. Too young.
I just wish they go back with the popular core characters, with cyclops and wolvie again, but definitely have colossus and gambit as core characters too, not just side characters.

Last I heard, its gonna be a sequel to First Class, and although it was pretty good, I still prefer the older xmen movies cause of the characters. Agreed, the effects for the colossus character was good, but definitely not the perfect actor for the job. Too young.
I just wish they go back with the popular core characters, with cyclops and wolvie again, but definitely have colossus and gambit as core characters too, not just side characters.

I do agree on that last part very much, anyone who knows the characters know they can Handle themselves very well and if need be Inflect Heavy Damage.

You have my Vote on Capt. Jack for HT of the Year, second for me is Reeves/Superman and third a tie Spiderman or Capt. America, but that New Samurai Predator looks Very Badass

I do agree on that last part very much, anyone who knows the characters know they can Handle themselves very well and if need be Inflect Heavy Damage.

You have my Vote on Capt. Jack for HT of the Year, second for me is Reeves/Superman and third a tie Spiderman or Capt. America, but that New Samurai Predator looks Very Badass

Lol, we have much in common friend...You are indeed a fellow X-man! :)
Because I was blown away with the Captain America movie, HT cap was my most anticipated figure, but I know its definitely not figure of the year.

Hands down, my vote is Captain Jack. Its just mindblowing how amazing this figure is out of the box.
Superman gets my 2nd vote also, it looks so much like a musuem piece.
Cap gets third for me with Spidey, very very very close behind it. Its amazing how Hot Toys were able to make the Cap costume in 1/6 scale. Its not perfect, but the fact that they were able to pull it through, its no wonder they're the best 1/6 company out there. What I like about Spidey is HT's ability to hide the joints on a spandex type material, giving an illusion of a real life little man inside the suit.

What a great year to be a toy collector:yess:

Lol, we have much in common friend...You are indeed a fellow X-man! :)
Because I was blown away with the Captain America movie, HT cap was my most anticipated figure, but I know its definitely not figure of the year.

Hands down, my vote is Captain Jack. Its just mindblowing how amazing this figure is out of the box.
Superman gets my 2nd vote also, it looks so much like a musuem piece.
Cap gets third for me with Spidey, very very very close behind it. Its amazing how Hot Toys were able to make the Cap costume in 1/6 scale. Its not perfect, but the fact that they were able to pull it through, its no wonder they're the best 1/6 company out there. What I like about Spidey is HT's ability to hide the joints on a spandex type material, giving an illusion of a real life little man inside the suit.

What a great year to be a toy collector:yess:

This has been a Great Year to be a Collector indeed and next year looks very promising, Iron Monger, War Machine (Special Version) just to name a couple + Colossus PF, Psylocke PF, and rumors of Storm & Magneto PF's.

I am going to have to Knock over a few Liquor stores to pay for some of the goodies coming out and I haven't even included the Bowen and Kotobukiya stuff
:lol:lol:lol:lol

And that's when I live vicariously through your collection. :lol
When I started my collection, I used to collect statues, a few Premium Formats, and Hot Toys. But alas, I have a small modest home and I decided I can only pursue one type, so I decided to just stick to Hot Toys.
I really wish I can also collect Premium Formats but I'm running out of room. I actually sold all my premium Formats, except for Cap. I'm still trying to selll it but I'm having a hard time parting with it. And I'm also breaking my rule when the movie Cap PF comes out. For now, when the movie Cap is close to shipping, that's when I'll part with comic Cap PF. That is...if I'm strong enough to part with it, ha ha.

Congrats on Jack Fernando, and awesome pics! I should have him Monday, can't wait :panic: Easily FOTY and I don't even have him yet.

Thanks Marf. You are in for a Big Big Treat!
As cool as he may be in pictures, you will freak out when you open the box. The figure is mindblowing. So much detail. It is definitely the best that Hot Toys has created. One thing that is even hard to show on pictures is how well the paintjob on the face truly is. His face has this oily look like when someone has been out in the sun for awhile. The skin texture is amazing. He is also sooo spot on. It truly looks just like like Johnny Depp.
Looking forward to see your pics bud.

And that's when I live vicariously through your collection. :lol
When I started my collection, I used to collect statues, a few Premium Formats, and Hot Toys. But alas, I have a small modest home and I decided I can only pursue one type, so I decided to just stick to Hot Toys.
I really wish I can also collect Premium Formats but I'm running out of room. I actually sold all my premium Formats, except for Cap. I'm still trying to selll it but I'm having a hard time parting with it. And I'm also breaking my rule when the movie Cap PF comes out. For now, when the movie Cap is close to shipping, that's when I'll part with comic Cap PF. That is...if I'm strong enough to part with it, ha ha.

I am Honored that you live that, and I am glad I can be the Instrument keeping your from your own Destruction :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Last edited:

Superman & Sparrow shots are phenomenal!

As always, Remy, your pictures breath life into the figures.

Back