Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Jack3.jpg

not a big fan of the POTC movies, but judging just for the figure, it is indeed the best figure hot toys produced this year. looking spectacular!

Beautiful pictures, Remy. Now I am convinced I need to add some Marvel men to my collection at some point.

I am Honored that you live that, and I am glad I can be the Instrument keeping your from your own Destruction :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Merci Mon Ami. :)

Superman & Sparrow shots are phenomenal!

As always, Remy, your pictures breath life into the figures.

Thank you so much King, its nice to know when others appreciate it. Its good to know that all those times I'm wide awake in the middle of the night and I'm OCD'ing on finding that right pose and pics, that its worth it. he he

i'm gonna steal this sparrow pose

Its cool lord, I stole that pose too from Bob :lol

not a big fan of the POTC movies, but judging just for the figure, it is indeed the best figure hot toys produced this year. looking spectacular!

Indeed it is man, I wasnt excited to get this at first as I was very much looking forward to both Captain America and Superman, but after opening the box, its just amazing how this thing looks straight out of the box. Truly amazing figure.

Beautiful pictures, Remy. Now I am convinced I need to add some Marvel men to my collection at some point.

Thank you Allison, glad you like them. :)
Marvel guys are some of Hot Toys bread and butter, cant go wrong with them. I highly suggest an Iron Man, preferable, a Mark 4 cause it comes with the best sculpt of Tony Start. Very cool figure.

Got a couple more decals from Evilface. Here's my Sherlock Holmes. Turned out really well cause in hand, the lettering looks beveled.
Saw the 2nd movie by the way last weekend and it rocked!

Holmes1b-1.jpg

Last edited:

Also got a decal for my Aliens. I know I know, I should have taken a clearer pics of the base, but I had a brain fart and didnt realize it til I was sorting out the pics. Anyway, its really simple anyway, as its just the the "Alien" lettering on it with a cartoonish pic of the egg. So you get the idea, lol.
I do love how this pic turned out.

Alien2.jpg

as always, your pictures are amazing and loving each of them. superb high quality art here! :)

I love the way you have Superman and Jack posed Remy. Awesome shots and amazing collection! :clap:

Its good to know that all those times I'm wide awake in the middle of the night and I'm OCD'ing on finding that right pose and pics, that its worth it.

It's good to know I am not the only one who does that :lol

Holmes is such and excellent custom, still love that one!!

Thank you Neo.

as always, your pictures are amazing and loving each of them. superb high quality art here! :)

Thanks friend :)

I love the way you have Superman and Jack posed Remy. Awesome shots and amazing collection! :clap:

I appreciate it sir.

Awesome Stuff and Pic's; Remy

Thanks mon ami. :wave

It's good to know I am not the only one who does that :lol

Holmes is such and excellent custom, still love that one!!

Glad to know I'm not the only one either. Hot Toys + 38 points articualtion = :gah: lol.
I really should be just collecting statues. I hate it too when I find a decent pose, then I decide to slightly tweak something and the whole figure loses its pose :horror
But its also what makes it fun when you find that right pose.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh !

I haven't stopped by in a while and man you've been busy.

Loving your Captain America, Supes and Jack Sparrow pics! Good to see some new pics of some old faves too.

Good to see that Jack didn't dissapoint. STUNNING figure !!

Fantastic pics as usual buddy :clap:clap:clap

Bob

Back