Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Great pics ;)

Thanks Darth :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh !

I haven't stopped by in a while and man you've been busy.

Loving your Captain America, Supes and Jack Sparrow pics! Good to see some new pics of some old faves too.

Good to see that Jack didn't dissapoint. STUNNING figure !!

Fantastic pics as usual buddy :clap:clap:clap

Bob

Thank you soo much Bob. And thanks also for the pose for Capt Jack cause I got that from you. :)

Here's my newest guy. This is one of the biggest surprise I've received from Hot Toys. I'm not really a huge fan of predators and I only picked this guy up cause I thought he's gonna be a minor upgrade to my Guardian. I was soooo wrong. This thing is freaking impressive in hand. I'm speaking personally but he is almost as impressive as Jack Sparrow in hand. Very very detailed, amazing colors, and looks huge in person. Very happy with this guy.

Predator5.jpg

Predator1.jpg

Predator3.jpg

Predator4.jpg

Great Pics Remy. Predator looks great. :rock

Thank you. Really loving this figure.

Great Pic's and Great Score on that Predator; Remy, Wow! he is Impressive Looking

Thanks my friend. I'm so glad I didn't cancel this guy. With 4 HT in a little over a month, I was having 2nd thoughts cause I normally buy figures one at a time. And with buying Xmas gifts, I had made up my mind to cancel this guy. But the pics people were posting, it looks amazing so I said screw it and kept the order. Soo glad I did, i know it's a bold statement but he looks as impressive as the captain jack sparrow which should be figure of the year. I'm almost tempted to get another one cause I can't make myself put the mask on to hide the detailed face. The teeth looks like real teeth or ivory. This figure is amazing.

still on the fence about classic predator

but your pics are cool.

Thanks my friend. I'm so glad I didn't cancel this guy. With 4 HT in a little over a month, I was having 2nd thoughts cause I normally buy figures one at a time. And with buying Xmas gifts, I had made up my mind to cancel this guy. But the pics people were posting, it looks amazing so I said screw it and kept the order. Soo glad I did, i know it's a bold statement but he looks as impressive as the captain jack sparrow which should be figure of the year. I'm almost tempted to get another one cause I can't make myself put the mask on to hide the detailed face. The teeth looks like real teeth or ivory. This figure is amazing.

I had to go back and take a second look, he is quite detailed looking, you may have to get another so you can display one with and without the mask, but I don't see any pic's with the mask on how detailed is the mask? I really can't make a informed decision on which I prefer.
I rotate every other month or two Gambit PF's head out, right now I have the long hair version displayed.
Do you have a really close-up of the face, I want to see the Detail of this Badass

Remy, all you pics are truly impressive. Great collection.

love the starkiller, did you make it on your own?
and that lightsaber, so it really is light up, eh? first i thought it was photoshoped, great custom....

and same question with dude above, where did you get the Hulk? is it custom? or statue?

still on the fence about classic predator

but your pics are cool.

Trust me buddy, you wont regret it. Since you have predators in your collection, this is well worth it. Its the best predator yet. It puts my guardian to shame.

Love this shot Remy.

Jack3.jpg

Thanks Deak.

I had to go back and take a second look, he is quite detailed looking, you may have to get another so you can display one with and without the mask, but I don't see any pic's with the mask on how detailed is the mask? I really can't make a informed decision on which I prefer.
I rotate every other month or two Gambit PF's head out, right now I have the long hair version displayed.
Do you have a really close-up of the face, I want to see the Detail of this Badass

I havent taken a pic yet with the mask on cause I'm blown away by the sculpt that I just dont wanna cover it. Plus it took me a lonnnngggg time to futz this pose that I'm scared to move it, lol.
The pics turned out ok but I need to go back one of these days and see if I can come up with better ones. I kinda had the setting too dark on a lot of them. I'm very tempted to get another one since I can get one almost for free with my sideshow points but I'm thinking of saving it for the green lantern figure depending on how it turned out. Since the GL movie was mediocre, I dont really wanna pay for the figure but picking it up for free wont make it so bad, he he.
here's a closer shot of the face. My pictures do not do justice to this figure, his mouth has veins when you look at it close, and those teeth also look real in hand.

Predator8d.jpg

Predator7.jpg

congrats on jack it will be figure of the year.

:lecture

wow, this looks damn real and scary :D
never been tired to say how beautiful your pictures are. loving the light of your detolf/cabinet and your outstanding pieces.

Thanks man. I do love how its set up cause my detolfs are in the hallway so its dark and the figures seem to pop up more cause of the lighting. All my pics are taken at night.

Remy, all you pics are truly impressive. Great collection.

Thanks.

Where did you get the Hulk? It's Pimp!

Got it on ebay.

love the starkiller, did you make it on your own?
and that lightsaber, so it really is light up, eh? first i thought it was photoshoped, great custom....

and same question with dude above, where did you get the Hulk? is it custom? or statue?

Thank you. Yes, I bashed that figure piece by piece. Lol, when I first saw people post their pics with those cathode lightsaber, I thought they were photoshopped also. But they're made by a member here name Katkuru and its pretty cheap also. He made it also that it plugs into a wall so you wont worry about draining the batteries.
As far as the hulk, I got it on ebay.

Last edited:

Thank you Colossus. I think I'm gonna have to. I wish I was like you were I can rotate or futz with the figures with ease.
I'm sooo picky once I find that nice pose that anytime I try to futz with it, I'm scared to repose it. I recently switched My OC bats body with the new one, and I ended up not liking it and switched it back to the OC and it ended up taking me almost 3 hours of going back and forth. ha ha.
Of course its not constant. But I would go...Ok...that looks good. I think I got it. Then go :gah:, the hand is too high, or something...:lol

Btw, I never noticed, but you're a fellow Texan. Another reason why you're cool in my book. :hi5:

Thank you Colossus. I think I'm gonna have to. I wish I was like you were I can rotate or futz with the figures with ease.
I'm sooo picky once I find that nice pose that anytime I try to futz with it, I'm scared to repose it. I recently switched My OC bats body with the new one, and I ended up not liking it and switched it back to the OC and it ended up taking me almost 3 hours of going back and forth. ha ha.
Of course its not constant. But I would go...Ok...that looks good. I think I got it. Then go :gah:, the hand is too high, or something...:lol

Btw, I never noticed, but you're a fellow Texan. Another reason why you're cool in my book. :hi5:

I too am picky about the layout, if I am always adjusting something :lol:lol:lol but that's just the nature of the beast, my best advise is take your time.
I going to try to get up to Dallas this year for there ComicCon with the store I do shows with, just in the planning stages right now Neighbor.
Thanks for the Coolness; Remy
Al

Cool man, the Dallas comicCon is literally just minutes from where I work. Give me a heads up man if you're gonna be there this year, cause mostlikely I'll be there. It'll be very cool to meet one of the coolest X-men. lol.

Cool man, the Dallas comicCon is literally just minutes from where I work. Give me a heads up man if you're gonna be there this year, cause mostlikely I'll be there. It'll be very cool to meet one of the coolest X-men. lol.

I am Honored; Remy, it will be good to talk to and meet a fellow X-Man Fan and I will give you further info later in the year :exactly:
I just hope they plan the event better than last year, I think there was the Ranger playoffs, Taylor Swift and one other Main event + the Con, the busier it is the more I can help sell stuff and more money for me for Statues :lol:lol:lol
True Story

Likewise my friend. My coworkers ended up going there last year and I had every intention to go but I had a last minute thing come up and ended up missing it. So of course, I had to hear from them how I missed it. lol.
So, I'm definitely gonna go this year.
Awesome man, looking forward to it buddy.

After taking several deep breaths, I finally had the balls to mod my Cap last night. I've had the paints to do the mod for awhile but just havent had the guts to do it until I saw of the mods that were done here. Cap has been my most anticipated figure since I was blown away by the movie. But after getting HT Sparrow, Classic Predator and CR supes which were all impressive straight out of the box, I'm always torn that Cap needed some tweaks. One thing that really bothered me was the helmet. I wish they would have done it like the IM mark 4 which was plastic but it looks like metal. So after watching the movie several times, I noticed that his helmet has some shine to it to make it look like its metal.
So, I glossed the heck out of his helmet. Also added the battle damage to it which gives it more of metal helmet look. I also dry brushed lighter brown on the leather part of the helmet to make it look like its leather since HT only applied one coat and its too dark. I also weathered the gray straps on his uniform. I glossed his boots and pouches on his belt. Added subtle crimson hue on the lips. Weathered the white part of the torso. I also added the taller foot pegs which did a significant difference. I think I may still go back and add more weathering on the outfit...not sure. But at the moment I'm extremely happy on how it turned out.

Before:
CapBB.jpg

After

CapMOD2.jpg

CapMOD6.jpg

CapMOD1B.jpg

CapMOD4.jpg

Last edited:
Back