Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was charged $159.99 for Belloq with the pedastal.....I haven't gotten a delivery date and time though.

I contacted them to do a Flex-Pay option for my EX Belloq figure. Money is tight as hell this month, and I figured I don't need him right away. I've waited this long.
Mike

yay!!!! I can't wait to get my Idol enviroment. :banana Can't believe it's finally coming!! I guess Sideshow wasn't attending the NYCC this year? I really hope they can spit out a few more Indy figures.

Did we ever find out officially if the pedestal is plastic or polystone?

I got a preauth for nearly $30 more than the price, so I'm assuming it is.

Whoa!! Good question. I had just assumed it was polystone but now that I take a look-that's not mentioned anywhere on SS's order page. I wonder...

I got a preauth as well but my Harbinger got shipped before my Belloq did. I also have my Mystique PF shipped at the same time. It is going to be a good next 2 weeks.

The weight's about 5lbs. Would that make it polystone? five pound sounds heavy for plastic 'cause you'd figure they'd make it hollow. Unless the polystone is hollow?

The usual weight for just a boxed figure is usually listed as 3 lbs. So this is only 2 more lbs plus the larger box. Seems too light for polystone.

But I would like to know why the $30 for ship? Is it because of the price bumping it up to FedEx delivery?

Did we ever find out officially if the pedestal is plastic or polystone?

I got a preauth for nearly $30 more than the price, so I'm assuming it is.

Sometimes I would see a pre-auth be a lot more than what was actually charged so maybe it will be a more "normal" price when it goes thorugh?

Back