Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 6?

lets face it besides jill leon is the most popular resident evil character they have .

I want Uroboros Sheva in 6 so i can blow her up for all the times ive been dying and its taken the AI about 5 minutes to make her do a 3 point turn to come and get to me and by then im dead.

She can be quite ____. She's pretty useless on profesional once you really need her because she reacts sooo slow. There's been times on normal ive been stood next to her dying and she doesnt even revive me. At least she actually helps at times unlike that tart in 4

I want Uroboros Sheva in 6 so i can blow her up for all the times ive been dying and its taken the AI about 5 minutes to make her do a 3 point turn to come and get to me and by then im dead.

LMAO! Me too & Leon too.

No more Leon. Ever. Please. Unless they turn him into a man.

:exactly::lecture:exactly::goodpost:

I agree 100%.

facepalm_implied.jpg

Rebecca deserves a return to the series in some capacity. She hasn't made a story appearance since RE1.

Rebecca deserves a return to the series in some capacity. She hasn't made a story appearance since RE1.

That would be cool. Even though it was a sub-game, I'd kinda like to see what Ark from Survivor has been up to. And of course I want to see whats happened to Sherry. It would be interesting to see if perhaps she went to work for the BSAA or another anit bio-weapons organization or followed in her father's footsteps and is creating new bio-weapons.

:lol

Chris couldn't dodge those lasers like Leon did in RE:4 :lecture

Actually....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IECAbuRI1SA"]Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles Laser Room - YouTube[/ame]

That would be cool. Even though it was a sub-game, I'd kinda like to see what Ark from Survivor has been up to. And of course I want to see whats happened to Sherry. It would be interesting to see if perhaps she went to work for the BSAA or another anit bio-weapons organization or followed in her father's footsteps and is creating new bio-weapons.

I'm almost certain she's being held prisoner by someone, somewhere.

Chris has got a roid problem, dude is ripped man. leon is the stylish dude that talks ish and backs it up. Guy is awesome. Cant believe people hate him cuz of a haircut.

Back