Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 6?

I changed it because I like the weather outside:). Looks like Biojex has a sidekick to do his laundry and scrub the toilets though :blissy

filthy-toilet.jpg

Good luck cleaning that with your mouth:lol

Hahahaha Im growing fond of your lack of insult kiddo :lol Keep it up and you may prove yourself worthy. :hi5:

Gentlemen, gentlemen...please stop. Be cool

resident-evil-wesker_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

*goes back to playing Gears of War 3*

Last edited:

Hahahaha Im growing fond of your lack of insult kiddo :lol Keep it up and you may prove yourself worthy. :hi5:

I bet you thought that comback made you look badass huh? You thought it made you look 30 yrs+ with chest hair dandruff, surrounded by the hottest chicks in the world right? IT DID!!!! :stick

Lack of insult? I'm not trying to actually insult you, i'm just screwing around. The question is: were you trying to insult me saying I embarrassed myself?

BUT, since you said I may prove myself worthy and all,
who-are-you.jpg

Alittle2extreme I had fun on this side bantering. Have yourself a good one. It's all in good fun :lol

Resident Evil 6 - 11/20/12

For Xbox 360/PS3

Release date: Nov. 20th, 2012

Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield are the lead protagonists.

pmDWj.jpg

Source: https://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216844p1.html

Resident Evil 6: Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy Playable
As a potential announcement approaches, more details about Capcom's next horror game emerge.
January 19, 2012
by Richard George

For the first time in Resident Evil history, Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield will both be playable characters in Capcom's ambitious six main entry in its survival horror series. Sources within the development team have started to give IGN a broad picture of the game's scope, which certainly seems larger than any Resident Evil title we've seen so far. This news comes on the heels of the leaked logo and release date for the game.

Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy will not be alone in this new game. Both Chris and Leon will have unnamed partners of their own, teaming up in similar fashion to the Chris Redfield/Jessica Sherawat and Jill Valentine/Parker Luciani pairings in Resident Evil Revelations. Sources tell us Chris and Leon will have seperate stories in the game that will eventually overlap in some capacity.

We're also told Ada Wong will have a playable role in the game, though not immediately. It appears as though the Ada storyline will become available to players after the Chris and Leon arcs have been completed, plus a third primary narrative featuring a new character. Any of the three main story branches will be selectable early on in the game, allowing players to see each storyline through to completion before starting another one.

Resident Evil 6 is also set to take place across the globe, including China, which has been an often-rumored location for months. VentureBeat reports the RE6 development team is the "same internal Japanese team that has worked on previous entries." That same report suggests this game is being styled after both Resident Evil 4 and 5, attempting to find a middle ground between horror and action.

When contacted, Capcom stated it would not comment on rumors, reports or speculation. IGN sources have also given us the Resident Evil 6 logo and release date.

Capcom is expected to officially reveal - or continue to tease - Resident Evil 6 later today through its viral "No Hope Left" site. Stay tuned for more.

Re: Resident Evil 6 - 11/20/12

Oh crap, there's already a thread. Well, a mod can merge or delete if necessary. But it's good to have a concrete thread with all info laid out in the first post.

I'm so sick and tired of those two. LOL

Sausage fest! AH....

Bring on Claire and Sherry!

I'm so sick and tired of those two. LOL

Sausage fest! AH....

Bring on Claire and Sherry!

But this is huge! I've wanted them to meet and interact with each other for so long!

With Claires relationship to Chris and Leon, and Sherry's relationship to Leon, I'd say it's very likely they'll show up.

Hold on wait a second you mean to tell me that the sixth RE game is coming out this november but it took about 3years to make RE5. I remember they announced RE5 in september of 2005 so and it came out in 2008. Im gonna have to see some proof becuase we have been fooled before with that trailer.

Back