Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 6?

its $10 for PS+ members. not worth signing up for but its one of the ways i intend to recoup my money back from sony.

Yup! but it's going to have to wait till after I beat Gears 3.

You know what, that's it. Take Wesker off your Avatar and sig. You no longer deserve to display RE. YOUR FIRED!:lecture:mad:
n35da8.jpg

2EhJ6aHrBgjgh7yqxpwecqISo1_500.jpg

Haha that picture is hilarious. I love gears of war but that picture. BWAHAHA

Dr. Mr. Wesker,

Apparently Biojex does not think you are as awesome as you claim. He is choosing to pass over your 4th game, in order to play a game with emergence holes, and a guy who has a fetish for "trains". I thought he would have that game shown for his sig and avatar since he committed such BLASHPEMY, but he is hiding the truth. As your right hand soldier, I will snitch any traitors out to you so you may shove your hand through their chests, starting with HIM. May you complete your global saturation without delays, and eliminate all who choose other games before yours.:cool:

Your Greatest Soldier/Fan,
Alittle2Extreme​

P.S: Kill that little troll Justin Bieber and that he/she/man/it/thing, "Lady" Gaga please:)

Dr. Mr. Wesker,

Apparently Biojex does not think you are as awesome as you claim. He is choosing to pass over your 4th game, in order to play a game with emergence holes, and a guy who has a fetish for "trains". I thought he would have that game shown for his sig and avatar since he committed such BLASHPEMY, but he is hiding the truth. As your right hand soldier, I will snitch any traitors out to you so you may shove your hand through their chests, starting with HIM. May you complete your global saturation without delays, and eliminate all who choose other games before yours.:cool:

Your Greatest Soldier/Fan,
Alittle2Extreme​

P.S: Kill that little troll Justin Bieber and that he/she/man/it/thing, "Lady" Gaga please:)

Psst, did you just write a letter to the picture? :cuckoo: Im also thinking Mr. Wesker would probably not pick a "right hand man" (if any) that would do such an embarassing act as you have displayed :dunno

Psst, did you just write a letter to the picture? :cuckoo: Im also thinking Mr. Wesker would probably not pick a "right hand man" (if any) that would do such an embarassing act as you have displayed :dunno

Lets see, I was ___king around with free time and someone thought I wanted to be taken seriously?
40621d1240844760-many-hiring-managers-will-not-interview-do_not_feed_trolls-1-.jpg

Last edited:

Lets see, I was ___king around with free time and someone thought I wanted to be taken seriously?
40621d1240844760-many-hiring-managers-will-not-interview-do_not_feed_trolls-1-.jpg

I liked your first comment better asking who I was. But instead you decided to edit your comment to try and call me out like the fool. Which shows to me Wesker definetly wouldnt have ya as a side kick. :dance

I liked your first comment better asking who I was. But instead you decided to edit your comment to try and call me out like the fool. Which shows to me Wesker definetly wouldnt have ya as a side kick. :dance

Both of you...
tumblr_liwj6iUbu81qfn1nro1_400.gif

Now if you'll excuse me

tumblr_lq3kzuGiUX1qlqe4x.gif

tumblr_lq3l1nbDdm1qlqe4x.gif

Back