Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 6?

So all this damn new was nothing but a cruel basement dwelling fat guys prank ? Damn. Will we at least get somthing at the gamshow ?

wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg

In other resident evil news leon will make his big screen debut in the next resident evil movie along with ada wong and barry burton the dude that played luthor in after life will be in it too there will be no chris and claire redifield and no kmart cause they are all captured bye umbrella copperation. The dude that played albert wesker in afterlife will be back too so wesker appears to still be alive. THis was all on ign.com

In other resident evil news leon will make his big screen debut in the next resident evil movie along with ada wong and barry burton the dude that played luthor in after life will be in it too there will be no chris and claire redifield and no kmart cause they are all captured bye umbrella copperation. The dude that played albert wesker in afterlife will be back too so wesker appears to still be alive. THis was all on ign.com

It's true. Info posted in the movie thread. :yess:

Can someone clarify please

Everything we know about Re6 is fake other than the existence of said title. Was anything revealed at all during TGS?

Can someone clarify please

Everything we know about Re6 is fake other than the existence of said title. Was anything revealed at all during TGS?

I don't even know anymore...Supposedly the logo is real...I thought Capcom was supposed to have a Biohazard 15th anniversary panel today but I haven't heard any news from it. :(

Edit: apparently there was nothing announced about RE6 at the panel... le sigh

I kinda liked the sound of Leon and Jill as the playable characters.

I'd prefer Claire over Jill though.

But I'd be happy with Chris and Jill too, to be honest.. lol

I kinda liked the sound of Leon and Jill as the playable characters.

I'd prefer Claire over Jill though.

But I'd be happy with Chris and Jill too, to be honest.. lol

Same here, actually. The Chris & Jill part. :lol

some new update:

Resident Evil: Raccoon City 'Doing Something New' - Capcom

Tom Hopkins

Raccoon City trying to be a proper Resi shooter.

Published on Sep 19, 2011

Resident Evil 6 may not be real just yet, but with the franchise hitting it's 15th anniversary there's plenty for Resident Evil fans to look forward to over the coming weeks and months - none more so than Operation Raccoon City, which could be the biggest departure yet from the original Resident Evil formula.

"There has been a bit of an evolution – I don’t think there’s any denying that the leap that RE4 took really jolted the series forward," Capcom producer Mike Jones told NowGamer. "Operation Raccoon City has been about doing something new – challenging a true 'shooter' type of gameplay in the RE universe."

Racoon City will include four-player co-op and online multiplayer modes, as it recreates the events of the second Resident Evil. "We’ve been very meticulous about recreating the Raccoon City world, its characters and creatures and those stories, those events are things every hardcore Resident Evil fan can’t get enough of," added Jones.|

"We think RE fans will love it and shooter fans will have a blast. We’re also really excited about the 4 player co-op and competitive multiplayer modes," said Jones.

Operation Raccoon City is expected to launch on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 before the end of 2011.

Leon is all about technique! Whereas Chris punches boulders man. Boulders.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea1UcRqPOfU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea1UcRqPOfU[/ame] :rotfl

Back