Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold on wait a second you mean to tell me that the sixth RE game is coming out this november but it took about 3years to make RE5. I remember they announced RE5 in september of 2005 so and it came out in 2008. Im gonna have to see some proof becuase we have been fooled before with that trailer.

Who knows... :dunno LOL

Today Capcom is going to have a live stream meeting.

Hold on wait a second you mean to tell me that the sixth RE game is coming out this november but it took about 3years to make RE5. I remember they announced RE5 in september of 2005 so and it came out in 2008. Im gonna have to see some proof becuase we have been fooled before with that trailer.

I'm a little hesitant too. But take into account that they've probably been working on this since they wrapped RE5. So it will have been over three years by this games release.

Games have been doing that more and more lately. Announcing the game close to a year before release, even though they've been working on it for months. Gears of War 3 did this I believe. Uncharted 3 did as well.

Yea maybe this press conference will shed some light on the subject but I'm still scratching my head at this. I guuess we shall see.

Dude that viral site man, That ____ing viral site is ____ing giving me chills. Project A do you see this ____ man. Im starting to gain some trust.

RE 6 Logo Leaked:
Resident Evil 6 has been outed by promotional displays. A reader sent us the following pictures of posters sent to GameStop to promote the game.

Sources have also exclusively revealed to us that Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy are playable characters.

According to the poster, the game is headed to stores on November 20th for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

We reached out to Capcom to confirm whether or not the posters are real and they told us that they don't comment on rumors or speculation and have nothing to say at this time.

Resident Evil 6 is expected to be revealed via a viral site at 2:00 PM PST today.

Fudge. Blocked at work. Can anyone be cool and cut and paste the text?

Resident Evil 6: Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy Playable
As a potential announcement approaches, more details about Capcom's next horror game emerge.
January 19, 2012
by Richard George

For the first time in Resident Evil history, Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield will both be playable characters in Capcom's ambitious six main entry in its survival horror series. Sources within the development team have started to give IGN a broad picture of the game's scope, which certainly seems larger than any Resident Evil title we've seen so far. This news comes on the heels of the leaked logo and release date for the game.

Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy will not be alone in this new game. Both Chris and Leon will have unnamed partners of their own, teaming up in similar fashion to the Chris Redfield/Jessica Sherawat and Jill Valentine/Parker Luciani pairings in Resident Evil Revelations. Sources tell us Chris and Leon will have seperate stories in the game that will eventually overlap in some capacity.

We're also told Ada Wong will have a playable role in the game, though not immediately. It appears as though the Ada storyline will become available to players after the Chris and Leon arcs have been completed, plus a third primary narrative featuring a new character. Any of the three main story branches will be selectable early on in the game, allowing players to see each storyline through to completion before starting another one.

Resident Evil 6 is also set to take place across the globe, including China, which has been an often-rumored location for months. VentureBeat reports the RE6 development team is the "same internal Japanese team that has worked on previous entries." That same report suggests this game is being styled after both Resident Evil 4 and 5, attempting to find a middle ground between horror and action.

When contacted, Capcom stated it would not comment on rumors, reports or speculation. IGN sources have also given us the Resident Evil 6 logo and release date.

Capcom is expected to officially reveal - or continue to tease - Resident Evil 6 later today through its viral "No Hope Left" site. Stay tuned for more.

RE5 took longer to make because they was still doing RE4 for the wii as late as 2007, RE5 came out the year after in 2008 didnt it?

So if you think, 05-08 was the time between RE4 and RE5, 08- 2012 is the time frame for RE6. Theyve done RE Revelations, and operation raccoon city inbetween. Not directly capcom, but theyve done quite a few side games before the main game. and, with RE5 being the only resident evil game of the PS3/360 generation of consoles,they can make a game quicker as they have the framework from RE5

Thank you both. :wave

Pretty damn cool. I've been telling my brother since RE Zero that there should be a Resident Evil game where all the main characters would be playable at some point: Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Barry Burton, Rebecca Chambers, and Leon. Add Sheva, and hell bring back Billy too.

Of course, I envisioned them working together in dirrent locales to take down Umbrella, but since there is no more Umbrella...

Pretty cool that this is set for release in November; that's a pleasant surprise the same way Uncharted 3 was available so soon after announcement.

RE5 took longer to make because they was still doing RE4 for the wii as late as 2007, RE5 came out the year after in 2008 didnt it?

So if you think, 05-08 was the time between RE4 and RE5, 08- 2012 is the time frame for RE6. Theyve done RE Revelations, and operation raccoon city inbetween. Not directly capcom, but theyve done quite a few side games before the main game. and, with RE5 being the only resident evil game of the PS3/360 generation of consoles,they can make a game quicker as they have the framework from RE5

RE5 came out March of 09.

heres the pic project_a

re61.jpg

Back