Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZOMBIES! Awesome. Some new looking Tyrant-Nemesis type guy. Awesome

That trailer was so epic! My most anticipated game atm! Now if we could only convince Capcom to make an RE game where Jill and Claire team up, that would be a wet dream come true :drool Hope HT puts out some figures. That new Tyrant looking BOW is sick.

That trailer was so epic! My most anticipated game atm! Now if we could only convince Capcom to make an RE game where Jill and Claire team up, that would be a wet dream come true :drool

it could happen sooner or later it will .

IGN-

"According to Capcom, the game's story is as follows: "It has been ten years since the Raccoon City incident and the President of the United States has decided to reveal the truth behind what took place in the belief that it will curb the current resurgence in bioterrorist activity. Due to be by the President's side is his personal friend and Raccoon City survivor, Leon S. Kennedy, but when the venue suffers a bioterrorist attack, Leon is forced to face a President transformed beyond recognition and make his hardest ever decision. At the same time, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance member Chris Redfield arrives in China, itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack. With no country safe from these attacks and the ensuing outbreaks, the entire world's population is united by a common fear that there is no hope left."

On the plus side, it appears Ashley will not be delivering the mostfrustrating, annoying and cringeworthy line in resident evil;

LEON, HEEEELP! HELP ME LEON!

how many fricking timesdid you guys here that in RE4,and PURPOSELY let her die to shut her up?

Poor Wesker didn't made it for RE6. :(

Or.... didn't the actor that voiced Wesker said something about RE6?

Looks great. I can't tell if Leon is walking and shooting in some of those clips or if it's the same stop and shoot. Hopefully they've finally added that ability.

Back