Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the President is the new Tyrant for this game? The opening scene alluded to the fact Leon will need to take him out then and there but by the way its cut makes it look like all did not go to plan. I've got a feeling that making the President a new Nemesis kinda guy would be a great idea and very impactfull. Since we keep seeing a Tyrant-like guy popping up in the clip and apparently in pursuit of Leon.

I wonder if the President is the new Tyrant for this game? The opening scene alluded to the fact Leon will need to take him out then and there but the way its cut makes it look like all did not go to plan. I've got a feeling that makign the President a new Nemesis kinda guy would be a great idea. Since we keep seeing a Tyrant-like guy popping up in the clip and apparently in pursuit of Leon.

I thought the woman shot the president dead?

And, Wesker is a waste of a character. They murdered him in RE5, everything that made wesker great, they destroyed in RE5.

I wonder if the President is the new Tyrant for this game? The opening scene alluded to the fact Leon will need to take him out then and there but the way its cut makes it look like all did not go to plan. I've got a feeling that making the President a new Nemesis kinda guy would be a great idea and very impactfull. Since we keep seeing a Tyrant-like guy popping up in the clip and apparently in pursuit of Leon.

:lecture Yeah that would definitely be a good setup.

So we don't know the two partners or the third main character right?

Here's hoping the two partners are Jill for Chris and Claire for Leon.

Back