Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in the day i played Dino Crisis and got like, half way in then never bothered going near it again. A few months ago i got it from US PSN and i played it and thought it was awesome. Got about half way in and not went near it again.

I completed Silent hill (first) for the first time last Friday too.

Theres only really RE games that have kept me going. Id of packed in on Silent Hill if my mate wasnt watching me play it.

Just completed REmake as Chris Redfield. I got a bull____ ending for a bull____ reason! When i heard a scream upstairs i eventually found the room and found a hunter and killed it ect and then my gamecube crashed. So next time i put it on i avoided the room in case it crashed. I get to end of the game and im like where the hell is Rebecca? I read online and i was like ohhh shi... Then i thoguht id better have my 2nd Tyrant fight. And i didnt. So i was gutted.

I had to put on RE 5 and play the last level so i could Kick Midnight Weskers arse. And now im left wanting more. I want RE 6.

Humans need to hibernate.

Just completed REmake as Chris Redfield. I got a bull____ ending for a bull____ reason! When i heard a scream upstairs i eventually found the room and found a hunter and killed it ect and then my gamecube crashed. So next time i put it on i avoided the room in case it crashed. I get to end of the game and im like where the hell is Rebecca? I read online and i was like ohhh shi... Then i thoguht id better have my 2nd Tyrant fight. And i didnt. So i was gutted.

I had to put on RE 5 and play the last level so i could Kick Midnight Weskers arse. And now im left wanting more. I want RE 6.

:nono:rotfl

I've been playing RE5[Mercs mostly] since I'm waiting for ORC.

Steve wasnt even a cool character his voice speech was so corny but it was the 90s

The events of what happened to Steve during Code Veronica are definitely one of the darkest things thats ever happened in the RE franchise but the character itself is nothing but a snot nosed brat with the look of a teenage Leon. Bad shiznit happened to him and he had to take down his Zombie father and such but he didnt half act like a knob

That sucks! Sounds like you got a crappy GC! I don't think my GC EVER crashed on me once. Yours has crashed how many times now? Are the discs just scratched to hell?

The events of what happened to Steve during Code Veronica are definitely one of the darkest things thats ever happened in the RE franchise but the character itself is nothing but a snot nosed brat with the look of a teenage Leon. Bad shiznit happened to him and he had to take down his Zombie father and such but he didnt half act like a knob

Yeah, apparently he and his father were finally caught selling off Umbrella's secrets. Can't remember how his mom died, but his father was found zombified after the outbreak on Rockfort Island and he had to gun him down to save Claire. For an angsty 17-year-old, he already knew how to pilot a huge cargo plane as well as hold his own.

Original CODE: Veronica clip:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrth6jhJw-A[/ame]

Darkside Chronicles version:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm1IDbsRGuE[/ame]

3 or maybe 4 times my GC has crashed now and i have only had it a week. But it only happened with Chirs on REmake. Zero and Jill REmake were fine :/
Yeah, apparently he and his father were finally caught selling off Umbrella's secrets. Can't remember how his mom died, but his father was found zombified after the outbreak on Rockfort Island and he had to gun him down to save Claire. For an angsty 17-year-old, he already knew how to pilot a huge cargo plane as well as hold his own.
He was an unfortunate victim of circumstance. He was probably some kind of child prodigy brought up around Umbrella and therefore had superior knowledge to the average guy his age. I dont blame him for being "on" all the time given whats happened. But when you are playing the game his voice grates!

3 or maybe 4 times my GC has crashed now and i have only had it a week. But it only happened with Chirs on REmake. Zero and Jill REmake were fine :/
He was an unfortunate victim of circumstance. He was probably some kind of child prodigy brought up around Umbrella and therefore had superior knowledge to the average guy his age. I dont blame him for being "on" all the time given whats happened. But when you are playing the game his voice grates!

Chris must be h@x0rz!

His voice does take the game down a notch. At least it's normal in Darkside Chronicles :lol

She is too bad she isn't a "fighter". :( would love to see her in her own game. She's a tough girl idk why Capcom decided to make her into some hippie enviornmentalist. Oh well. We'll miss you Claire. Lol

Do you guys think HT will get the RE6 license?I'll be really disappointed if they won't get it.I'd love to see a RE6 Leon and Chris.

Back