Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E2_tofu.jpg
who's the other "tofu"? Lol

I wonder why they havent acknowledged yet that tofu is the best BOW that Umbrella ever created lol

People thinking he's Hunk are insane. Steve is a possibility, but to me,it's Alex Wesker. They even made mention of him in the RE5 DLC to foreshadow his appearance in RE6. If he isn't in RE6, why would they leave that mention in R5 that leads to nowhere???

People thinking he's Hunk are insane. Steve is a possibility, but to me,it's Alex Wesker. They even made mention of him in the RE5 DLC to foreshadow his appearance in RE6. If he isn't in RE6, why would they leave that mention in R5 that leads to nowhere???

That's what I've been saying all along. "Foreshadowing at its finest, people."

Just completed RE Remake as Jill (finished with Barry and Chris). I am not sure if i like it more than the original or not. The graphics are much better and it has its charm. But, i think the pacing was quite off. About 80% of the game is on the first disc. Will start as Chris tomorrow.

Then after that i may skip 2 and 3 and go to Code Veronica

Yep. Im pleasantly surprised with it. In fact, i think the RE controls come more naturally using the GC pad than any other. And this is really the first time i have ever used one and i have been Playstation since the 90's :-/ Though, i am borrowing the MGS1 Remake game (not sure its name) so i will see how i feel about the pad then.

Ah thats its name! I will Do Remake as chris, Code Veronica, 4, 5 (dlc's) Then ill nail the Twin snakes and mgs HD's asses (+ 4)

Back