Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll never forgive Capcom. Unless they remake RE2/3. :D And bring back Claire, survival horror/etc. :lol

Ugh.... I agree! Worst music ever! I only liked when they played Ada's theme during Leon's scenario.

https://youtu.be/7Wbwf_qJjDU

Nostaligiagasm!!!! That was the only spot in the game where my 11 year old self came out :lol

Now 26... damn where did the time go?

I'll never forgive Capcom. Unless they remake RE2/3. :D And bring back Claire, survival horror/etc. :lol

They have been farting around with the idea of REmake 2 for years now. They know the fans are drooling for it so stop dragging *** already!

I got goosebumps! And excitement. But then I was disappointed. I'll be turning 25.... :(

Nostaligiagasm!!!! That was the only spot in the game where my 11 year old self came out :lol

Now 26... damn where did the time go?

They have been farting around with the idea of REmake 2 for years now. They know the fans are drooling for it so stop dragging *** already!

There has been petitions/etc. Nothing!

Capcom's statement: "We're listening to the fans." "The fans..."

:blah...

He won't be happy that his "son" is a good guy. :lol Does he even know he has a redheaded son?

Jake was alright. Piers, didn't care for him. Helena was annoying. Carla was meh... Simmons suck. Sherry is an Xmen now.

I liked Leons "look". but his character and scenario sucked. I liked Chris look... and i really liked how much of a knob he was. I liked Jake and Sherry's character. I liked both of Sherrys looks and Jakes Edonia look.

piers and Helena can do one.

tumblr_md4oapkTry1r4njd3o1_400.jpg

I like Jake's China look more, Sherry both. I like Helena's China look better. HT can give Leon both looks in one figure. With Chris I'm happy with whatever.

Damn! I'm at work! How many are left and how much?
Theres still like 9 left, and its $15

Theyre pre orders but he will get them soon i think. Some websites already have 1.5 in stock but not this colour that ive seen

I think they are legit Triad, not sure if theyre re-releases or updates due to the 1.5 title

The seller gets them from Triad themselves. His website is also linked to Triads official site.

Back