Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
biggest-boobs.jpg

Basketball-sized breasts notwithstanding, thanks for the site! I was able to get a good deal on some HT Red Skull boots for my Magneto custom :yess:

Apocalypse Alice is almost complete.:yess:

Well, just waiting for some parts to arrive. :impatient:

What pic? :lol
It was your custom RE3 Jill with the Hunter B, Brain Sucker and Drain Deimos.

Since then i decided to BOW my collection up a bit and ordered the Neca Archives Hunter, the Moby Schlong Jill Valentine " Regina" & Brain Sucker set (boxed) and im currently on the look out for a Hunter B. Well, theres some loose but i want to fish for the best deal. Drain Deimos is last of my worries but i want one too.

It was your custom RE3 Jill with the Hunter B, Brain Sucker and Drain Deimos.

Since then i decided to BOW my collection up a bit and ordered the Neca Archives Hunter, the Moby Schlong Jill Valentine " Regina" & Brain Sucker set (boxed) and im currently on the look out for a Hunter B. Well, theres some loose but i want to fish for the best deal. Drain Deimos is last of my worries but i want one too.

RE3_zpscf2060fb.jpg

JillandChris_zps12dfcfc9.jpg

tumblr_inline_mkerfk13xk1rnc0ht_zps4949e7cb.gif

Love seeing the HTs with the BOW's. Totally need some! Gonna try and win a MD Hunter B tonight

Love seeing the HTs with the BOW's. Totally need some! Gonna try and win a MD Hunter B tonight

If HCG Nemesis wasn't so Godzilla size I would have bought it, but I'm happy with Palisades Nemesis.

Won a Moby Hunter B for $18! Shame the postage is $27.50

But its the price you have to pay.
If HCG Nemesis wasn't so Godzilla size I would have bought it,
HCG Nemesis is big but its not out of control big. Its only 7 1/2" taller than midnight Wesker (and an inch of that is his base). Allthough its tall the base doesnt take up a huge surface area either so you can put stuff around it. And dudes have been using it in their detolfs. And there is G and Tyrant coming so he will have a line of his own to be in scale with too. Nemesis at the moment on ebay is as cheap as they will probably ever be, theyre cheaper than initial release and once the stock on ebay depletes the price will go up as it vanishes.

im not trying to convince you to get the Nemesis on the terms of how good the statue is or whatever. It would just be a shame if you decided to get another BOW statue from HCG and crave a long since sold out Nemesis. Im late enough as it is to recent lines ive wanted to collect (PAK, Moby, HT & HCG Licker statue) so its a shame to see items come and go when theres any ambiguity about owning it.

Last edited:
Back