Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should totally get a cheap generic african male body, enter bay will smith head and put that outfit on him!

actually the headplay one is $35 too

306037_380787392005413_1014741157_n.jpg

I just might :lol

Did a little more work to my Claire, added some extra black material to her shirt (its seperate from the top part of the shirt but its hidden) so you can slide it higher or lower depending how much shirt you want to see under her vest. Also added a pink choker instead of the brown one she came with. Though she appears to wear Pink in cut scene and brown in-game

dscf6764x.jpg

dscf6761vc.jpg

dscf6766p.jpg

Ah, I forgot about Black widows original hands. I used to have some too!

You guys are making it hard to decide if I want CV or RE2 Claire for my next custom.

I'm considering using the long hair Black Widow head sculpt for her. I think the shape of the face is right, and if her hair was styled right and her eyes touched up blue it would go. I know a lot of you probably are like o__O but I think its doable! And I highly prefer the newer more realistic headsculpts. There are a few others I've looked at, but almost all would require a hair color change. I'm okay with changing eye color, but hair color is just a pain in the ***...

You guys are making it hard to decide if I want CV or RE2 Claire for my next custom.

I'm considering using the long hair Black Widow head sculpt for her. I think the shape of the face is right, and if her hair was styled right and her eyes touched up blue it would go. I know a lot of you probably are like o__O but I think its doable! And I highly prefer the newer more realistic headsculpts. There are a few others I've looked at, but almost all would require a hair color change. I'm okay with changing eye color, but hair color is just a pain in the ***...

try to sculpt the hairs.:wink1:

Good luck with the pony tail, tho it may be easier with longer hair. This is what my avengers widow looks like with a ponytail.

Everyone's customs looks great. I'm starting to compile a list of things I will part out from my Alice Afterlife spare. This way I can trade them up for the stuff I really need. Very exciting!

Yeah I was going to straighten it, style it, then cut it ;) I'm in the process of doing Alexia's hair now, just need to decide whether I'm going to make some small pins for it or just glue it ;) I'm pretty good with styling hair, I've got a lot of it myself ;)

I don't mind the sculpted hair on Jill but for some reason I don't like the idea of it with Claire. I think its because she has more hanging out of her pony tail so I feel it needs to look more real.

Yeah I was going to straighten it, style it, then cut it ;) I'm in the process of doing Alexia's hair now, just need to decide whether I'm going to make some small pins for it or just glue it ;) I'm pretty good with styling hair, I've got a lot of it myself ;)

I don't mind the sculpted hair on Jill but for some reason I don't like the idea of it with Claire. I think its because she has more hanging out of her pony tail so I feel it needs to look more real.

These are the head sculpts I used. They're nigh impossible to find now though :monkey2

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

:lol

My killing her I got more figures instead. :D Apocalypse Alice, Extinction Alice, Lara Croft. Who knows I might have a secret project,

Back