Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya x_bio that Claire is badass I want it !! What's the break down on the figure? Thanks

All parts are modded:
HT Sarah Connor Body
Ht Cha cha Asai Head
Ht Babydoll Holster
Ht Naked Snake Knife sheat
Ht Alice t-shirt
Ht Alice leggins
Ht Jill Ponytail
Ht Black Whidow gloves
Magic cube jeans
Triad ryder 2.0 jacket
Flirty girl cowgirl boots
purse belt made by project_A

And alot dress making material like the buttons and more.

All parts are modded:
HT Sarah Connor Body
Ht Cha cha Asai Head
Ht Babydoll Holster
Ht Naked Snake Knife sheat
Ht Alice t-shirt
Ht Alice leggins
Ht Jill Ponytail
Ht Black Whidow gloves
Magic cube jeans
Triad ryder 2.0 jacket
Flirty girl cowgirl boots
purse belt made by project_A

And alot dress making material like the buttons and more.

:yess::hi5:

*Huge Pout* :gah: :gah: :gah:

I'm having 'bobbin shuttle' issues with my sewing machine. Will either have to fix it or get a new machine. This one is pretty old, and I've put it through its paces.

But :slap was hoping to get some serious work done on that dress these past 2 nights :(

Oh and the gloves are a no go. They make her look like she's got Mickey Mouse hands. I have a plan though ;)

Also, have a *secret* alternate costume in the works :nana:

Its Pirate Jill from Revelations i know it!

Close, that is on my agenda. Looks like a fun costume to make ;) But its not the one I've almost completed :wink1:

I also want to do her Revelations scuba suit, but need a spare Jill head before I can think about either of those :(

A fellow freak is or was selling a custom Revelations Jill.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

A fellow freak is or was selling a custom Revelations Jill.

I saw it, I want to do my own :p

tumblr_mnkps9Phmv1rqdof9o1_500.gif

Have you even finished your STARS Jill, yet? Or all the BSAA soldiers? You keep saying that your working on all these RE customs, but we haven't seen anything. :lol

Just saying.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Ya I'm a bit slow on finishing stuff , I love to get all the parts then slowly build it. The Jill stars is almost finished I think I have everything for it just working on her harness to see if I can make it better , I don't really like the material psycho used on the belt part to shiny for me . On the bsaa soldiers I still need a few parts but I finally got all my patches done for them also I'm kinda of stuck on the uniform for them cuz I can't seem to find or even figure out what color the shirt and pants are it looks like a grey green for the shirt and the pants are the same and sometimes they are tan like re5 . If anyone has any ideas for that please help me out ! Thanks

X_bio I have had no luck on sculpting yet scared to start lol , ya I might need some piece for the Claire when I start making her I do have the pyscho outfit already though.

Got some progress to share. I styled Alexia's hair. From the front it looks like she has the sides pulled back, but from the back you don't see it clipped anywhere. So I came up with a way to replicate this. First I had to part her hair so she has more the right side of her face. Once I did that I twisted a section back. Then I scooped up a big portion of the hair on her crown and clipped it out of the way. Then I super glued the twist on the right to her head under the clipped away hair. Then I twisted back a bit on the left side, and repeated. When the glue was dry I unclipped the hair and brushed it over the glued twists, hiding them.

Here are the glued sections:
IMG_0865_zps1295d9d6.jpg

And here's a 360
Back, hair down:
IMG_0869_zps53f3b406.jpg

Left side:
IMG_0868_zps4fc1db67.jpg

Right side:
IMG_0866_zps3d9d487d.jpg

And from the front:
IMG_0867_zpse8e43ca1.jpg

I don't remember if I've mentioned, I don't think this will be the final head I use for Alexia. But it was good to practice with the hair on this cheap head and I like how it turned out. The skin tones on this one don't match the body anyways.

More progress pics coming up!

Also, while being pissed at my sewing machine, I finished my herb trio! :yess:
IMG_0870_zpse3989aca.jpg

I'll probably be making more and listing sets of these in my etsy shop, but if you'd like to make your own here's a shot with everything I used to make them (minus acrylic paints, hot glue gun, and chopped up fake plant)

IMG_0871_zps32d7f9f0.jpg

From the left I've got orange and brown sculpty clay. When I made the green herb they had a terra cotta clay color I used for the pot (I think it was called sweet potato) but they didn't have it anymore so I just mixed a bit of the brown with the orange to get the color right. This works out because you don't use much of the brown anyways. Then I've got a basic plastic claying knife, a knitting needle, and a pair of cutting pliers (for cutting up the fake plants)

For the fake plant, look in the fake flowers and pick an herb-ish looking bunch of greenery. I used acrylics to make the red and blue herbs.

And no, not making a yellow herb at this time. I don't have a RE4 Leon to go with them anyways :lol

Are you planning to do a Code Veronica style Dragon Fly key? (is there anything already out there similar?)

And, while my sewing machine is being a royal ****, I did some hand sewing so I could get a preview of what Alexia's dress is going to look like:

IMG_0872_zps1dcc49a2.jpg

I know she's missing her sleeves, I just wanted to pin things together to get a rough idea on how I want to sew it all together, plus I needed to know where to put the darts and the length of the layers ect. I also jury-rigged some gloves for her, I painted her hands white and sewed her some gauntlets for now. I'll pretty those up later. She also needs some black heeled shoes. But I like where its going so far :yess:

Back