Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
998388_466274760123342_82730831_n.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-1...9424?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3382d72330 RPD shirt, top, pants and belt sets for super cheap. of course their knock offs but they look good and not many people have leon.

Last night I ordered Alice's mesh shirt for her apocalypse outfit. I'm going to decide what I feel comfortable parting out on my second Afterlife figure and sell it. After that I'll get the rest of the stuff I need for her. I have a friend doing RE 1 Alice's dress and Extinction Alice is still on its way. Gets exciting when things start to come together.

In the future... I have a pair of spare Jill pants so maybe I will use those for...a Jill.

Added a fresh layer of paint to the hair, also moved the sideys closer to her head. Need some brown fingerless gloves but ive never seen any suitable. Also cant find anything close enough to Re 2 Adas loafers without needing to cut and paint :(

dscf5590.jpg

dscf6834h.jpg

dscf6828n.jpg

dscf6827v.jpg

dscf6832d.jpg

Thats a good deal on Leon's outfit, I'd go for it if I didn't have it already. Shopping for his shoes now, and a magnum for him. Nice job on your Claire ;)

I'm going to sell some Afterlife extra parts and my Jill pants to fund more Apocalypse items. It's going to get pricey, fast.

Buffy, if you need any help let me know. :D

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Buffy, if you need any help let me know. :D

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Thank you, I will. It's a bit overwhelming as finding the stuff I wish to use isn't really readily available. I have a headache from searching so much. Stuff like the belt isn't hard to find. It's the rest of her gear.

I just bought some stuff for Leon, found him a desert eagle so he can give Chris his gun back :gun And I finally ordered his shoes. I spent more time deciding what shoes to get him than I do myself, lol!

I've noticed its rather hard to find hands with fingerless gloves, so I think I'm just going to paint the hands he has :huh

Need to work on making his elbow pads. I haven't been happy with what I've found on ebay, most on there utilize the double strap and he has the wider band version. I have a plan, but it will take longer since my sewing machine is still out of commission.

And made an order for another project that I've got brewing. I don't think it will blow anyone out of the water, but it is a custom that I haven't seen done yet :dance

No big update, but Leon's desert eagle arrived. He looks nice with it ;) For me it's an iconic piece for him, because of the ending image on RE 2. His shoes are still enroute, when those arrive might do an update pic.

Cool stuff can't wait to see it .
Can anyone help me out I'm still trying to make my bsaa soldiers from re6 , but can't find the right shirt and pants for them

I'm trying to make a custom figure of Ellie from the Last of Us, does anyone know where I can find a small 1/6 female body?
The Kumik female 1.0 is 1:6 but the body is smaller than every other female figure i have found. It doesnt look like a teen but it is smaller. Especially if you have her next to a guy

Got my Apocalypse Alice belt in, and have the pants and tank top and mesh coming soon. I'll probably wait on the gear for a while though. I will need help finding the bandolier that goes around her shoulders and hangs her guns down. That will be the tough one for me.

Back