Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leon's shoes arrived today. They don't fit the HT foot pegs, so I'm either going to look for pegs that do fit or I'm going to glue some foam down in the shoes so they do fit. Luckily they're high tops ;)
IMG_0910_zps1edae4e3.jpg

Shoe close up, I was going for a cross between combat boots and sneakers, that seemed like what he wore.
IMG_0911_zps0a8aaeb1.jpg

Gun close up:
IMG_0912_zps781af337.jpg

Still needs elbow pads and I'm not sure if I'm going to bother with the knife sheath or not. Maybe get him a shot gun as well.

Looks good, Im liking those shoes better then the ones he came with.

So whos gonna help me on this BSAA Soldier outfit problem I am having. cant find anything to use. Brandoloneous what would you use? not sure if you did anything with the soldiers yet or if you have anything planned on what ya gonna have them wear when you do. My main problem is the shirt and pants I got everything else on them already. thanks

Update:

apocalypse_zpse3944cb6.jpg

full_milla.jpg

Got her new jeans. I liked the other ones, but Alice never wore skinny jeans during Apocalypse. Anyway, still debating if I should dye the pants.... and don't worry Kiva, I'll be cutting these jeans. ;)

Also, will be ordering another pair of boots. The last ones didn't work out.

Update:

full_milla.jpg

Got her new jeans. I liked the other ones, but Alice never wore skinny jeans during Apocalypse. Anyway, still debating if I should dye the pants.... and don't worry Kiva, I'll be cutting these jeans. ;)

Looks good so far!! BTW I like the Boondock Saints Pistol lamp :clap

Should I dye the pants? Or at least make them a little darker?

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Update:

full_milla.jpg

Looks great!:hi5:
I think you should dye the pants black.:)
Are you going to repaint her hair more into blonde?

Looks great!:hi5:
I think you should dye the pants black.:)
Are you going to repaint her hair more into blonde?

Yes, I am. I bought done putty to make her hair longer. Once that's done I'll repaint the hair.

So I'm trying to make an inexpensive Leon here. I have the utmost respect for all you guys making these customs man. Seriously. This is my first attempt at sculpting hair and I don't really customize that much anyway so uhhh yeah be gentle.
dpiq6g.jpg

96yjj6.jpg

I like to sculpt so maybe I'll give it another go once it's finished and painted. Ionno. Trying to make this in a pretty cheap budget. Gotta afford my toys n such. I'm going to buy the RE2 outfit for him on ebay soon. What shoes/accessories do you guys suggest?
Thanks doods.

I was going to dye it olive green, but it some pics/movie it's looks brown. :dunno sometimes it looks grey....

Quick pic for Kiva:

View attachment 62979

Last edited:
I was going to dye it olive green, but it some pics/movie it's looks brown. :dunno sometimes it looks grey....

Quick pic for Kiva:

View attachment 62979

That looks awesome. If i could of made one like it id of kept my other figures! When your finished with that figure you need to make operating room alice!

I bought a fourth Alice and my screen accurate Apocalypse outfit is currently being worked on. I'm very excited.

Finding some Re 2 Ada punts has pretty much proven to be impossible so i think im going to have to end up just buying a pair of black school girl loafers, Even then the dainty female ones have a tiny bit of a heal on them but its gonna have to do. I have a feel id **** it up if i tried to shave the heel off. I stuck a knife through my thumb when i was doing that with RE1 Alice

Back