Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make one again, everyone is doing Alice customs now.
All you copy cats! My Alice making days are done. Unless by some miracle a brother production or whatever actually releases a bootleg with an accurate, quality look retribution outfit with her 2 guns.

I'm a bigger Alice fan than you. ;) so I'm no copycat.

Speaking of retribution I messaged Psycho again... Nothing! :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

That's weird. He's usually pretty reliable. I asked him where my MGS1 Snake outfit was and he responded once about three weeks ago. Probably busy as hell? Was your message at least "Seen" by him?

Being richer and being able to buy more merch as a result doesnt mean you like her more :(

No one can ever say they like a character more than another person does. You don't know how much someone likes them. Look at me, I keep pretty quiet about my Alice feelings around here, but people who are around me in person would like me to shut up about her. So you know...it is what it is. ;)

The important part is we love her, and we have her back, yo. :yess:

No one can ever say they like a character more than another person does. You don't know how much someone likes them. Look at me, I keep pretty quiet about my Alice feelings around here, but people who are around me in person would like me to shut up about her. So you know...it is what it is. ;)

The important part is we love her, and we have her back, yo. :yess:

I dunno, the only times I've seen you here all you talk about is Alice :lol

35ribh_zps1b82ab9c.jpg

Back