Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mo8re3pFfc1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Maybe you should start an interest thread and get a couple of guys who would also share interest in the outfit then maybe it would catch his attention. Hes obviously read your messages but unless he can make a fair few hundred $ out of his time i dont think he will entertain the idea

Luckily this board is packed with people who are talented and can make magic. It's never hard to find someone. Sometimes you just have to be willing to pay. :exactly:

I ended up buying a Wesker head off da bay. I'm going to make an RPD Wesker instead of Leon. I just couldn't pull off the hair sculpt. What kind of boots should I get?

Am thinking of getting the China made Leon RPD outfit, but i notice they don't have the slot for the knife holster on the left side of the chest.

Also sourcing similar parts for the arm pad, belt, hands would be an issue.

There were a guy letting go Leon weapons few weeks back averaged 8 pound per gun but i figure it'd still end up quite expensive should i bid on them as shipping isn't cheap.

There were a few replica Leon heads 2 months back for $40 but not anymore.

I don't have problem with the Weapons & knifesas i can share it with my Leather Jacket Leon, I am thinking of recasting the Leon head but i have no experience in recast so i'm worried i might damage the actual head & it's paint job.

Anyone managed to build their own Leon R.P.D version?

There were a guy letting go Leon weapons few weeks back averaged 8 pound per gun but i figure it'd still end up quite expensive should i bid on them as shipping isn't cheap.
Some people bought multiples and i was able to send them for the price of one wherever they were.

So it was you?

Wonder why would you wanna let them go.

The pistols one of the rare one with spring action.

Some people bought multiples and i was able to send them for the price of one wherever they were.

Back