Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had dyed my T-shirt too, made it more navy blue and color separation.
2.jpg

1.jpg

Kit’s stock is gone :monkey4
I’m truly curious if MT considers releasing 2.0 and what they can offer with 2.0 figure. Infected sculpt? No coat but bulletproof vest instead?More accessories? :monkey1

I’m truly curious if MT considers releasing 2.0 and what they can offer with 2.0 figure. Infected sculpt? No coat but bulletproof vest instead?More accessories? :monkey1
Vest and elbow pads. More weapons maybe different pistols then the H&K. Better body. They might even do the wise guy suit version.

Vest and elbow pads. More weapons maybe different pistols then the H&K. Better body. They might even do the wise guy suit version.
Let’s see! It would be a missed opportunity for them! $$$$$ As we see this figure sold pretty well and basically everyone loves it. I haven’t been as impressed for a very long time. I guess sentiments also work but overall it’s a well made figure and looks very impressive in person.

Seriously why four? Lol I can understand two for the tactical look but 4?! lol

If MT is planning a 2.0 version I rather have in game items than more weapons that will end up in storage.

Seriously why four? Lol I can understand two for the tactical look but 4?! lol

If MT is planning a 2.0 version I rather have in game items than more weapons that will end up in storage.
I collect only few characters and Leon is one of them. For many years there haven't been good enough RE4 representation of him so once I got a chance I got few. I'm sure I won't waste any of them, I have some good ideas (but need a proper display shelves first lol )

Raleig.h

That's actually a good idea haha

Looks great! Can you share what dye you used?
Thank you for your approval~;)
First of all, I use special clothes dye add it to dark navy blue, and multiple superimposed dyeing can achieve the effect of deepening the blue color for the clothes. The second part is that use a special clothes coloring pen to paint a deeper blue color to certain parts of the shoulders and back.
Finally, there is the final effect shown on the picture!
3561a627b32fe2f5192d709e73b3cda.jpg

Back