Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of DAM they never responded to my email. So…. Not saying that one post of a lie about DAM replying back but I doubt they’re replying to people asking about future licenses. Just saying…. lol and dam should do a better job at announcing their future projects before or after the game is release like a month later not wait years just my opinion.

I think I'm done with the RE4R stuff for now. Only thing I have left on PO is the Cheongsam Ada - which I might cancel. I'll pass on this guy since theres a good possibility Dam will make him too yet.
I feel at this point Dam releasing any RE4R stuff is unlikely, if they do it won’t be for literally years.

Dam has not made, teased or released anything outside of RE2R. RE4R has been out for well over a year now. Was also speculated they are planning RE3R figures and that games been out for an even longer.

I’m not saying it’s impossible but I see it being more unlikely than likely at this point. I hope I eat my words on this soon.

None of the Dam RE2R figures released without their faults, and released at a much higher price compared to Mttoys.

I have no love for Mttoys but I feel like thats the best we are gonna get for a while.

Yeah, looks bad, waiting for more pics. Shame really, thought master team was decent.
Waiting on more pics too, anyone know if that’s th final product or just an update on the “improvements” made?

It has its flaws but I do think it’s better than the promo images shown when put up for order.

I wouldn’t risk and seek after market prices… especially with something MT seem they have a better resale value than SWtoys or Hot Heart. Not as mass produced as well. Will they be making a Leon 2.0 who knows? I always say buy and it something better comes out just sale it. The lack of re4r Leon’s is pretty shocking. Swtoys has only done two male RE characters Jake and Ethan, HH so far the bootleg re4 HT figures and now their re4r Leon. Kudos to those waiting for an officially figure but the lack of Leon I’m definitely not passing on this one.

I wouldn’t risk and seek after market prices… especially with something MT seem they have a better resale value than SWtoys or Hot Heart. Not as mass produced as well. Will they be making a Leon 2.0 who knows? I always say buy and it something better comes out just sale it. The lack of re4r Leon’s is pretty shocking. Swtoys has only done two male RE characters Jake and Ethan, HH so far the bootleg re4 HT figures and now their re4r Leon. Kudos to those waiting for an officially figure but the lack of Leon I’m definitely not passing on this one.
My thoughts exactly, especially since Leon has multiple in game looks so you can easily justify multiple Leon’s or even use the Mttoys Leon to “improve” or provide options for whatever dam releases if they release anything.

I remember the complaints about Claire’s Jackets, the dead eyed expressionless sculpts for all characters, and as much as I really like the RE2 Leon they got lazy on the belt and its pouches. Lack of hand options.

The Mttoys figure would make a decent display piece until dam eventually releases something. Improvement parts for any dam release and on the chance the dam figure is flawless something I can sell or switch up into a different look and display separate.

That’s how I view it

Speaking of DAM they never responded to my email. So…. Not saying that one post of a lie about DAM replying back but I doubt they’re replying to people asking about future licenses. Just saying…. lol and dam should do a better job at announcing their future projects before or after the game is release like a month later not wait years just my opinion.

Here is the email thread, you can see its the same one as whats on their website. I have taken down the video of me going into my emails due to not wanting my email address visible but would be glad to send it to you over message to see (added pics again with my name taken out)

I want a Damtoys RE4 line more than anything, its not something I would lie about, what do I have to gain. Who knows if it will really happen but they did respond to me

I have asked questions about licenses before with other companies such as asking asmus if they are going to do a hunter x hunter line and this is their response

Attachments

• IMG_6032.jpeg
    IMG_6032.jpeg
    436.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6033.jpeg
    IMG_6033.jpeg
    254.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6031.jpeg
    IMG_6031.jpeg
    311.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Even if the MT figure turns out like a dud it will still be useful.

You can obtain a RE2 Dam sculpt pretty easily. Just bodyswap it and pair it wity a Dam head and kaboom. A good looking RE4R Leon.

Here is the email thread, you can see its the same one as whats on their website

I want a Damtoys RE4 line more than anything, its not something I would lie about, what do I have to gain. Who knows if it will really happen but they did respond to me

I have asked questions about licenses before with other companies such as asking asmus if they are going to do a hunter x hunter line and this is their response

View attachment 713730
I emailed them again when you did and received no response either, seem’s like it was just luck of the draw with their initial response. I am just on this site to gain information on figures and give information I can find on them

It could be they accidentally let it slip or a CS person who has no idea what they are talking about but they responded and I feel like it means it will happen

They just announced the monster hunter figures not long ago which means they still have a relationship with capcom, who knows what is going on that can hold up these licenses but I do believe that we will see more RE figures from DAM soon

I double checked if that Leon was Master Team or Hot Hearts bc he looks so different from the prototype. It doesn’t look bad but I kinda loved prototype, it definitely needed some changes but not 100% makeover. Face looks decent but I always considered Leon as a dark blonde guy, hair there looks totally brown and why his shirt is grey? His shirt was more or less right color before. I’m not disappointed but I’m not blown away either. Let’s wait to more photos

I double checked if that Leon was Master Team or Hot Hearts bc he looks so different from the prototype. It doesn’t look bad but I kinda loved prototype, it definitely needed some changes but not 100% makeover. Face looks decent but I always considered Leon as a dark blonde guy, hair there looks totally brown and why his shirt is grey? His shirt was more or less right color before. I’m not disappointed but I’m not blown away either. Let’s wait to more photos
While still far from perfect, I think the update image is a massive improvement over the prototype which I was never a fan of. (Some of it could just be better posing)

Feel like the hair on both is the same color it’s just the prototype was taken more professional under harsh lighting while the update image is at a distance under natural light.

The color of the shirt tho that is a little baffling, I’m hoping they are still working on it or it’s a Myers coveralls situation where the camera throws the color off but is blue in person.

The very green leg leg pouch bothers me but I’m hoping that’s an easy fix. Thank god all the white stitching is gone from the holster making that look now viable. The prototype looked horrific without the jacket.

Curious to see how the Angry sculpt and jacket looked as that was my favourite parts of the prototype.

Please make the silver ghost… silver 🙏

Now we are closer to a "Racing team" 🫢 I think Jill will wear different patches, maybe something like STARS, RPD and Kendo Gun Shop. Credits to Darling Peces for making these beautiful costumes
View attachment 713972
View attachment 713973

Is this the all Women Warriors Raccoon City GT3 racing team that competes in the World Endurance Championship (WEC)? Similar to the Iron Dames GT3 team.

So the picture we saw is the final product. Interesting. Guess we’ll get the invoices from Kit soon. Poor me I have ordered few :monkey1 Everything is shipping at once I swear :monkey4
Oof I know the feeling had to pay off thee at the time at one point.
Now I just pay everything in full that way I don’t have to worry about not paying left over invoice on time

Back