Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 5 (movie)

I always kinda figured Ada Wong was Asian but I never put much thought into it. Good choice

I much prefer her outfit from "Assignment Ada". The black tactical gear was better than any of the dresses in my opinion.

Agreed. But they could still do her signature dress. It has a pink tone more so then a hard red.

I finished Extinction and Afterlife. Not really a fan of either of them. I loved the first two though.

And she reminded me of Sharon Stone in The Quick and the Dead in Extinction.

sharon-stone-quick.jpg

Agreed. But they could still do her signature dress. It has a pink tone more so then a hard red.

I finished Extinction and Afterlife. Not really a fan of either of them. I loved the first two though.

And she reminded me of Sharon Stone in The Quick and the Dead in Extinction.

sharon-stone-quick.jpg

I really liked that movie.

Well it's official, they are going back to Raccoon City. Most likely for the flashback scenes.

@MillaJovovich: Hey guys! Well, burnt out cars, crashed helicopters, just another day at "camp evil"! Watch this vid! https://t.co/ZmsSqE9q

Well it's official, they are going back to Raccoon City. Most likely for the flashback scenes.

Awesome! I heard something on IMDb that Nemesis is coming back and the lickers are coming back. Maybe some lickers are hiding in the Hive? :dunno

Just watched the video the helicopter said 'Raccoon City Breaking News" :panic:

news.jpg

Last edited:

Milla's "commentary" during her video was funny wasn't it. "Breaking news...you're dead".

I love listening to her talk. She almost sounded like Michelle Rodriguez in that video.

Oh Mika Nakashima has been casted as well.

[The girl in the opening scene of Afterlife]
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA3qEveiXUA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA3qEveiXUA[/ame]

That scenes feel's more like ftal frame for some reason idk why. They arent in a house so i dont know why.

I have already accepted that these movies are just bastardized versions of the games, but if you have Ada and NO Leon, that's even dumber then movies 2-4

Lol just go with it. The movies are more about the lame character alice then the actual games themselves. So they are bassically there own story. I just really wish they'd focus on horror. I also hope they dont muck up ada wong like wesker.

Watch The House of the Dead movies or BloodRayne? :dunno

LOL :monkey3

I love both games and films. Why would I want a carbon copy of the game when I can just play them.

Bring on RE6!!!

I have already accepted that these movies are just bastardized versions of the games, but if you have Ada and NO Leon, that's even dumber then movies 2-4

You are aware that Johann Urb is playing Leon in this movie right? And Kevin Durand is playing Barry Burton.

Last edited:

Watch The House of the Dead movies or BloodRayne? :dunno

LOL :monkey3

I love both games and films. Why would I want a carbon copy of the game when I can just play them.

Bring on RE6!!!

Yea well i also wouldnt want to them to stray far away from what made RE great. nobody wants a carbon copy. they just want it done right. Apples and oranges though. I learned from these movies that you cant always get what you want.

Back