Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Jill is going to that, not Wesker. :wave

:mad: That'll only makes be cool me if they do a two on two battle like they did in Re5. Leon/Alice vs. Wesker/Jill. If Wesker does nothing, Anderson needs to be taken outback and shot. Jill simply can't touch Wesker, at least game wise. Maybe she'll be great in the movie.

:mad: That'll only makes be cool me if they do a two on two battle like they did in Re5. Leon/Alice vs. Wesker/Jill. If Wesker does nothing, Anderson needs to be taken outback and shot. Jill simply can't touch Wesker, at least game wise. Maybe she'll be great in the movie.

We might see that, not sure. We'll have to wait for the teaser, trailer, and film. :D

The human race's last and only hope, ALICE? That almost made me wanna throw up. I like the Alice character quite a bit now, but I wish they would tone down on making her look like the only one that can stop crap. Whats Leon gonna do, smoke cigarrettes and play golf while she does everything? I hope Wesker kicks the living hell out of her this time and not have a baby role.

Its actually sad but true, Alice did also take a step back as the real resident evil characters killed wesker in the fourth movie. Which is good. Maybe they can give the RE characters important roles. i think alice gets captured in this movie

Trailer is going to be online on the 18th and in theaters with Underworld on the 20th.

From Milla

So I jst asked paul and he said 4 SURE the teaser 4 "RE:Retribution" is coming out on the 18th of jan! I'm sure it will b online. Then on the 20th it comes out in 3D in front of the new "underworld" movie! So there you go folks n now I'm over and out, going on vacation with my family 4 a week! Tweet u later! Xo m

The human race's last and only hope, ALICE? That almost made me wanna throw up. I like the Alice character quite a bit now, but I wish they would tone down on making her look like the only one that can stop crap. Whats Leon gonna do, smoke cigarrettes and play golf while she does everything? I hope Wesker kicks the living hell out of her this time and not have a baby role.

i know right...:slap
that sypnpsis sounded really retarded, Im sorry, and I will watch this movie when it comes out,
but that just sounded so dumb, Alice AKA Superman Vs the Zombies....:lol

I wish since she has no more powers anymore that they went back to the way things were in the first one, where Alice was at risk, I Loved that about the first one, how risky it felt,
I am curious about this one, and I hope to see some cool stuff,

I wish since she has no more powers anymore that they went back to the way things were in the first one, where Alice was at risk, I Loved that about the first one, how risky it felt,
I am curious about this one, and I hope to see some cool stuff,
But we now Know in the first movie she was never at Risk. She could get torn apart sure but she cannot be infected because of her blood. And she naturally had these bad ass super hero fight moves in the first movie. The only difference is we have a ____ load of guns now. All the characters around her can and still do die randomly and unexpectedly.

Mmm-hmm.

But... in the first once she was trying to figure out who she was and what really happened while figuring out that she can kick a_ _! I think her suffering from memory loss made her weak and "normal".

But all through the movie we didnt know her past but we did know for sure is that for some reason she is a power ranger. The enviroment made the movie unpredictable but i never felt Alice was in much danger after her fight with the dogs.

I think the Alice "turning into a super hero" annoyance of the later movies is a bit of a non-argument when you look at the first one objectively. She did some more acrobatic stunts in the 2nd movie but thats because she was in a more open situation where she could use surroundings as weapons. In 3 fair enough she had god like powers but she only used them a couple of times. In afterlife she is back to RE 1 standards but obviously with 3 movies worth of gun play and experience under her belt.

She was the security for the Lab in the first movie so whats to say right from the off she didnt have what it took to mele with a Tyrant or whatnot?

She had the hand to hand combat skills to defeat Nemesis without wire-fu and super strength.

She was obviously some highly trained super solider from the start.

Yeah, but I think she realized when she ran away from the first dog into the lab room when she ran into zombie and fought it. She probably lost her moves through out her memory loss phase. LOL

Alice Clone was saved Alice.

But all through the movie we didnt know her past but we did know for sure is that for some reason she is a power ranger. The enviroment made the movie unpredictable but i never felt Alice was in much danger after her fight with the dogs.

I think the Alice "turning into a super hero" annoyance of the later movies is a bit of a non-argument when you look at the first one objectively. She did some more acrobatic stunts in the 2nd movie but thats because she was in a more open situation where she could use surroundings as weapons. In 3 fair enough she had god like powers but she only used them a couple of times. In afterlife she is back to RE 1 standards but obviously with 3 movies worth of gun play and experience under her belt.

She was the security for the Lab in the first movie so whats to say right from the off she didnt have what it took to mele with a Tyrant or whatnot?

She had the hand to hand combat skills to defeat Nemesis without wire-fu and super strength.

She was obviously some highly trained super solider from the start.

I mean is okay to have Alice with powers and combat training, I get that,
kinda like Neo in the first matrix,

Even in the second one Alice had some powers but, I guess you could see a sense of struggle, like when Nemesis follows her and she breaks her finger, or when fighting Nemesis at the end , there was a sense of struggle there that completely disappeared
not only Resident Evil, a lot of movies go this way, Even Ultraviolet, I liked the movie but the flawless "not even break a sweat" action kinda bothers me a little,

Dude milla was naked trhoughout the whole first movie I just hope shes naked in this one. AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAA

I wont be. I am letting Hot Toys have a chance to announce it first. If not then we will see. I really want to make Ninja-Afterlife alice ive already got bits picked out that id use/buy. But money is not my friend at the moment :(

Think id need to spend £65 alone getting a head/body then theres £5 for the stand. A catsuit would run £10-£15 then i need some boots new hands and id have to make my own hair. Id have to buy a new sword and maybe a thin sheet of black rubber to cut into shape for the body :-/

And im currently in debt! :(

Who isn't? Lol I want to make a custom Claire, but it's expensive making customs/etc. I don't mind waiting for a new Alice figure but I need an update on the line. For now I'm saving money. Hopefully we get an update from HT's.

Id be very pleased if they made a New Alice, Battlesuit Sienna and a Leon. And movie midnight wesker!! I like his suit in the movies more than the RE 5 game. Or maybe its just because seeing it in real life makes it seem cooler :-/

Here is hoping to see some new monsters though!

Id be very pleased if they made a New Alice, Battlesuit Sienna and a Leon. And movie midnight wesker!! I like his suit in the movies more than the RE 5 game. Or maybe its just because seeing it in real life makes it seem cooler :-/

Here is hoping to see some new monsters though!

Too bloody right mate, ive been rather annoyed :mad: today with the announcement of yet more crappy superhero figures im so sick of batman & ironman taking over everything else I have no interest in comic book characters, Theres so many licenses losing out & taking a back seat coz of this stuff. What was the point in re-releasing TDK tumbler? why not use the time & effort on a vehicle from another movie!!!
I think HT are catering for one type or a certain type of buyer lately & forgetting they need more variety to keep buyers interested & new customers. Im convinced there taking on way too much & unfortunatly i think the quality will suffer & we will see even worse release dates pushed back.

For example weve had 1 movie Alice & 1 T-800 from T1 with no mention of anything else coming from either movies. They already made the T-800 endo why not just improve on what they already did to speed the release up????

Its the same with sideshow they seem to totally miss out iconic characters & just make crap that is seen in a movie for a couple of minutes. people have been waiting years for most stuff from the original trilogy to even be thought about .

Ok rant done lol :cuckoo:

Back