Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ can tell that one has been building up :lol

Anyway...TRAILER! :panic:

:lol:exactly::lol

I feel the same way, but can't say much cause I don't purchase those other lines or collect them.

and.... the official website is also launching tomorrow as well. :yess:

lol yep guys been building up for a whole day :cuckoo:

feel 1000% times better now :clap

I personally wouldnt touch any of that toyish superhero stuff however cheap it was.

I prefer proper bloke films like terminator, predator, resident evil, silent hill etc etc Aswell as alot of the game stuff. But i feel were being left out or left behind could be another 2 years before we see another RE or T1 figure. & i bet in that time theres been about 10 different varients of batman & iron man suck big time :rotfl

Last edited:
lol yep guys been building up for a whole day :cuckoo:

feel 1000% times better now :clap

I personally wouldn't touch any of that toyish superhero stuff however cheap it was.

██ ████████ ██████ ██████████ ██ ████ ██ ████ ██████████ ██. ███ ███ This has been found in violation of H.R. 3261, S.O.P.A and has been removed.

:nono JK I agree.

:peace:monkey3

Last edited:
El Gigante can be seen in the teaser! Not sure which one though re4's or re5's.

Actually I think the uber-licker from RE1 is returning. I'm assuming you're referring to the scene with the massive BOW chasing the car.

Yeah... couldn't tell it moved so FAST!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Jy5DLEc0Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Jy5DLEc0Y[/ame]

Dude that looks cool and so resident evil like. Awesome ____ in that trailer. What the hell was that thing chasing the car !

Um...yeah...that looked pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to the HD trailer so I can get a better look at that huge running monster. Also noticed some Kipepeo in the beginning. The more monsters the better :rock

Alice's new outfit is pretty cool too.

Oh, I don't mind it. It's just funny to me. I was waiting for that ____ to become the Trailer music of choice. I think one other trailer used it. Forgot which one.

Back