Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lu916pUUR31qbuj1do1_250.gif

You know that's a hairstyle now right?
Of course. I have been part-time cutting and styling hair for the last 9 or so years its one of the things that keeps me from needing to get a real job (and ive had long hair with shaved sides since i left school, millas look isnt a shock to me). I decided to give an in-movie reason for why her hair might of been shaved given where the shave was and what we knew of the movie possibly doing re-shot scenes from old. In fact i thought it was so retarded to acknowledge it is just a new style haircut i went out of my way to invent a reason as other people were like wtf why use that style.

Last edited:
Of course. I have been part-time cutting and styling hair for the last 9 or so years its one of the things that keeps me from needing to get a real job (and ive had long hair with shaved sides since i left school, millas look isnt a shock to me). I decided to give an in-movie reason for why her hair might of been shaved given where the shave was and what we knew of the movie possibly doing re-shot scenes from old. In fact i thought it was so retarded to acknowledge it is just a new style haircut i went out of my way to invent a reason as other people were like wtf why use that style.

Well, considering it's a really bad hair style that has gained popularity recently, why is it retarded for someone who doesn't style hair to point it out?

:dunno:dunno:dunno

I think the hairstyle is disgusting. I was never into women with shaved heads anyway but that looks really unattractive. I see that more and more now.

I'm not surprised by your response since you think anything milla does is godly. But you must admit that haircut is not attractive on her. She was hottest in RE1.

I'm not surprised by your response since you think anything milla does is godly. But you must admit that haircut is not attractive on her. She was hottest in RE1.

tumblr_m1wzkdYzYT1qfcg6d.gif

DUH! Of course I think everything that Milla does is godly. She is GOD!

tumblr_lmjptgLeR21qcragg.gif

:wave

See, you can't do that to the Bay unless you know where his secret port is filled with jelly beans. Now. Even I, don't know that location. So, the only logical conclusion is, Wez has 'been there, done that'.

It's a feat no human shall endure. And it causes face death the moment you enter it.

Back