Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice is so effin hott.

Motorbike chainsawing Ganado is interesting. They look really scary actually. King Kong Licker im not sure about.

Last edited:
this one looks kinda awful
005.jpg

alice looks real but the zombie looks animated, like from the game, wtf.

I guess a giant Licker is better than a giant zombie, they could have made a giant zombie to fight

Chainsaw wielding zombies on motorcycles? I'd watch it. :dunno I grew up in the 80's, I'm used to seeing weird/goofy stuff like this in B horror flicks.

Oooooooo gosh if this is real then I'm laughing my ass off. Do people honestly think this is acceptable ? Zombies on motorcycles . Damn wtf is wrong with these movies.

Coming from the collector who's trying to commission an artist to sculpt yaoi fairy knight armor, that's rich. :monkey1

Maybe it's a queen licker or something. LOL [kinda like the licker from Outbreak]

Regis_Licker.jpg

Chainsaw wielding zombies on motorcycles? I'd watch it. :dunno I grew up in the 80's, I'm used to seeing weird/goofy stuff like this in B horror flicks.

that what first comes to mind, the 80s, you are right, but, those movies were cheesy fun and never took themselves too seriously, they even had a little bit of humor.

in this case this movie takes itself too seriously to do that, besides these cheesy zombies everything else is played serious

Back