Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge fan of the series - but Milla is so real and enthusiastic and charming - if I hadn't been a fan of hers I would be after seeing this panel.

She seem's to be as Dave said a real person she really loves the source material and though the Resident evil movies may not be the best, they are really good fun and sometimes thats all you need

Yep,
panel was great!
The footage was absolutely amazing!!
It's the BEST Alice fighting scene in all of the series, and pretty much one of the best female kicking ass scenes ever... seriously!

Some pics of the panel...
Milla is gorgeous!!! :drool

P3172815.jpg

OMG! What the ____ happened to the side of her head? :horror

she had a fight with a razor and the razor won. lol i've seen that hairstyle on chicks alot lately they have a spot on the left side of their head that's shaved i dunno :dunno

*cough*

Alice had the left side of the head shaved for the end of the first movie and start of the 2nd. And this movie has re-shot flashbacks.

*/cough*

Hopefully this is the finale. Would it kill them to put mr x In this movie. I'm serious. Give shaq a call and tell him to put on a trench out and white his eyes. Don't no why they haven't thought of that

Idris Elba with a camera trick for height as Mr. X

thor-pic1.jpg

.....on second thought, no. He's too good of an actor to be reduced to a mute monster.

Back