Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as Wez understands the power of trolling.

If you're going to do it, you better stick to it, and not wuss out mid sentence. :lol

andrew-boya-2small.gif

So...there's this if anyone is interested.

Resident Evil (@ResidentEvil)
7/12/12 7:00 PM
We’ll be live-tweeting the #ResidentEvil: Retribution #SDCC panel tomorrow at 4pm PST! Stay tuned.

Resident Evil (@ResidentEvil)
7/12/12 3:45 PM
The #ResidentEvil: Retribution #SDCC panel is tomorrow! We’ll be showing exclusive footage and chatting with the writer/director and cast.

Wish I was there... sigh.

Someone who's there should get me "FREE" goodies! Please!!! :)

These are the details for the panel.

Screen Gems is presenting a 3D preview of “Resident Evil: Retribution” on Friday, July 13, as well as hosting a panel discussion in Hall H from 4:05 – 4:35 p.m. The movie’s stars Milla Jovovich, Michelle Rodriguez, Oded Fehr, Boris Kodjoe, Mika Nakashima and director Paul W.S. Anderson are scheduled to appear at the panel to talk about the making of this 5th installment in the highly successful “Resident Evil” film series.

Sienna is filming a movie right now in the desert some where, don't know what Kevin, Shawn and Johann are doing.

I remember I was at the Wondercon panel for Extinction. Milla and Oded were there and they were very funny and likable. I might've enjoyed the panel more than the actual movie.

Would've liked to see em again at this panel.

Still waiting for my post to be approved, I'm trying to share all the UHQ images I've collected for the film so far with you guys.

Back